Ch 4: Deal And Fight Part 1

"Deal, but you have to wait for are other jinchuuriki to return from her mission." Ay said and got a nod inreturn.

"I can wait not long but, still It will give me time to learn Storm Justu, no." He ask when he look at looking at Omoi who shrugged.

"I don't see a problem, but what if you messed up a justu and you blame me then I could go t-" He didn't get to finish his sentence as Karui punch him hard enough to send through the glass of the office and down to Earth.

"I didn't even get to learn anything yet." Naruto said as he pretended to cry and pull a tissue out of nowhere to wipe the "tears" away.

"HE IS NOT DEAD!" Karui yell at the blond boy.

As Omoi came back with a limp and rubbing the bump he got when he somehow didn't see a sign that said ' Mind the sign' while coming back up.

"You don't have to hit me ever time you know." Omoi said still rubbing the bump on his head.

"Since, we have time to spare, why don't we train for a bit?" Naruto ask and got a nod in return then grab him by his shoulder him and Omoi disappear in a black flash.

"HEY, WAIT FOR US!" Karui yelled but they did't hear her.

TRAINING GROUND 47

"Ah, my lungs feel like they switch places." Omoi groaned while holding the place where his lungs are.

"Yea, you get use to it." Naruto said scratching the back of his head.

As they waited a while for Omoi to stop groaning from Naruto use the Flying Thunder God Justu on him.

"Ok, I think their back in place. Now we need to find how powerful your are." Omoi said slipping in to his fighting stance with his sword in front of him.

"You better not hold back if you want to live through this." Naruto said getting into his grandfather's stance, him standing with his arms crossed.

"On three, one two thre-" Omoi didn't get to finish counting down.

"THERE YOUR ARE WE HAVE BEEN LOOKING EVERYWHERE!" Karui yelled as she and Samui appear in the training ground.

"Ok, now that you found us can you start are spare." Omoi said and got a nodded from Samui.

"This is uncool.... Three, two, one, began." Samui said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CLIFFHANGER

It's part one for a reason and don't worry part two will be upload tomorrow but short. I think