Ch 6: Deal And Fight Part 3

"But why would you do that Raikage-same because I like to stay with Matatabi," Yugito said with a worried look on her face as she thought of Matatabi leaving her.

As silence began to form around the two it was soon gone as Naruto and Team Killer Bee enter the room.

"Here is our other Jinchuuriki now do as you promise and I'll hold up the end of the deal," Ay said as Naruto sighs he walk to Yugito only to be grab by Yugito's hand with her nails super sharp.

"Now, why would you do that?" Naruto asks Yugito as his grip on her wrist hardened to make her wrist hurt.

"I won't let you take Matatabi-chan from me!" Yugito yells at Naruto as she pulls her wrist back and mentally waving her hand from his iron grip.

"Ok, how about this we spare with no limits. And if you win I won't take Matatabi-chan of ours but if I win I take the majority of Matatabi while leaving you a small part that will gain its power in time." Naruto said as they all disappear in a black flash.

Training Ground 47

When everyone besides Naruto and Ay got to use to the sensation of their bodies moving that fast.

"Ok, Now that we are here let's start our spar. But who will be the referee?" He asks as he went to the other side of Yugito.

"It's my duty as the Raikage to make sure no one is playing unfairly," Ay said as he went in the middle of the two and look at both of them each giving a nod in a nonverbal response. Rise his hand high in the air.

"Ready, set, begin!" His hand going down as soon it was all the way down Naruto was once again in his grandfather's stance.

Yugito wasted no time to attack as she had already had her nails turn into claws and jump at him.

Only for him to disappear into thin air when she got close she stops dead on her track. She looks in every direction then she looks up.

There he was standing in the air with his arms crossed looking down at her with emotionless electric blue eyes.

"Get down here you coward!" Yugito yelled as she channeled her chakra into her legs giving her a boost to her jump.

As she went towards him only for him to disappear again for the second time.

This time he was behind her with a small black sphere with rings floating around it.

"Spiralling Ring!" He yelled and slammed it into her back sending her flying until it expanded engulfing her.

"Well that was a surprise that you survived that but then again it was only at 2.5% of my full power." He said as Yugito appears in the clearing again with her shirt now being without a back and a few holes here and there.

As she transformed into her tailed beast mode her wounds healed.

"Going to our tailed beast mode already well this is going to take a little longer then I plan but whatever." He said as he activated his Sharingan as Yugito went through a couple of hand signs.

"Fire Rat Jutsu!" She yelled as she spits out eight fire cover rats at Naruto who just stood still as they got closer they disappear into a board sword with some type of runes glowing red as it was absorbed into it.

The sword in question was a sword capable of change its form and he add seals to it to absorb and throwback any jutsu of any kind.

With a swing of the sword, the jutsu went back at her as she dodges the jutsu.

As she dodges it his sword separated in two long blades then fold into a type of guns as the runes glowed an earthly brown and shoot them into the ground cause earth spikes to speed towards her.

He quickly put it back as a board sword and rushes at her. As he got closer to her everything seem to slow down till everything froze.

"What do you want now," Naruto said as he stops his swing as it was really close to Yugito's frozen body as he turns to see women of godly beauty.

(By any chance if the creator is reading this and I don't have permission to use it, i will take it down)

The woman in question was Takiyasha Ootsutsuki the twin sister of Kaguya.

"What? Can't a girl come down to see her love of her life?" She asks as she put her arms around his shoulders as her face neared his.

"Yes, if it is you who we are talking about." He responded as he turns his head making them only inches away.

"Boo, Your no fun Naruto-kun you know that." She said back up from him as he turns around to face him.

"It's Kaguya she said she has found away to be unsealed without the Gedo Statue." She explained as she pulled a piece of paper out of nowhere with a picture of the said statue.

"Well that's great and all but why are you telling me this?" He raises an eyebrow to why tell him and not be doing right now instead of telling him as she responded.

"Well she can get out without the statue but still needs the chakra of the Tailed Beast to escape."

"Ok, then can you resume time so I can get Matatabi's chakra, so if you don't mind." He said while walking towards Yugito returning to the place he was originally at when she appeared.

She shrugged as she faded out of existence while time seems to unpaused as the two came close his blade stop by one oh her chakra tails which weren't there when time paused.

The fight continued till Yugito pass out from being exhausted while be unconscious he did his part of the deal and told the Raikage he will be back later for their part.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I LIVE

I know that saying its been a while will be an understatement and thank you all who voted, read, and commented on the chapters that I have already published.

And I have a side chapter which a person suggested as to what the Blood Clone was done filling for Naruto. (Sorry if I couldn't remember the person who suggested this; but let it be known that I am making it)