Ch 3: Meeting The Raikage

We find team Killer Bee plus one outside the Raikage's door waiting for permission to 'enter' they heard they enter.

Naruto saw a dark skin muscular man with white hair, wearing no shirt but black pants with a big melt belt with a lion or tiger face in the front, on his arms have BIG melt brace that went to his wrist to lower elbow. This is Ay the Raikage.

"What do you went and who is that blond boy that looks like the fourth Hokage?" Ay ask his brother teammates as his he lock eyes with a miniature copy of the fourth hokage.

"My name is Naruto and I can guess you seen my father if you could tell just from looking at me." Naruto answer to the surprise leader Kuma nin even team Killer Bee (they thought he was from a different Namikaze and they don't know what the fourth look like because they took him out the bingo book and they have no pictures of him) that kid in front of them is the son of THE Yellow Flash.

Ay reacted quickly and activated his Lighting Armor justu and rush to Naruto. When got close enough Naruto disappear in a black flash and reappear behind Ay with Ay's hand close to his neck.

Everyone was surprised that he use the Thunder God justu the most surprised was Ay that he know the only weakness to the Lighting Armor justu since only his dad know the weakness and tolled him and his brother it.

"I suggest you don't do that again or there will be a new Raikage." Naruto said in a emotionless tone that sent shivers up their spins.

"IS THAT A THREAT TO A KAGE, BOY!?" Ay yelled at him forgetting that he was trap with I arm close to his neck.

"If I am a boy then that must means that your a baby if I could kill you sooo~ easily right." Naruto said a little childish but did brought Ay's arm a little closer to the neck that started to go through the Lighting Armor but it went unseen to Killer Bee's team just to Naruto and Ay.

"Now if I let you go well you let me explain why I am here?" He got a nod in return so Naruto let go and Ay deactivate his Lighting Armor.

"Now tell me why your here, and how did you know the weakness to Lighting Armor?" ask Ay to the surprise to Bee's team that there was a weakness to the Lighting Armor and that a outsider know of it.

"I came here to find a Storm justu teacher to learn from, other stuff that is secret for now, and to answer your last question the Eight Tail Bull Octopus tolled me."Naruto said to them which REALLY surprise them.

He watch as Ay walk over to his desk a push something then 'BEE GET IN HERE RIGHT NOW!!' then a dark skin man that had white hair spinning saying 'weeeeeeeeeeeeee' then stop this is (not going to describe his cloth because I am lazy) Killer Bee the container on the Eight Tail Bull Octopus and little brother of the Raikage.

"Yo yo you went to see my weeeee(i am terrible at rapping)." He said and started to spin again.

"Yes tell me why leafnin knows the weakness of the Lighting Armor and when I ask him he said the Eight Tails tolled him. Care to explain to me why?" Ay ask through his greeting teeth

"What are you talking about bro I would never till a family secret" Bee said to them that surprise that know that he rap everything he saids.(Rex : it's the end of the world!)

"I said the Eight Tails not the her jinchuuriki." Naruto said to them that surprise that a Eight Tails is a 'she' and that Killer Bee didn't know that since he was good friends with her apparently guess not.

'Is that true?" Killer Bee ask his panther.

'Yes he is telling the truth.Me and all the bijuu are link to each other and can talk about our jinchuuriki.' Eight answer her jinchuuriki question.

"He is tell the truth Eight-o said it him-er herself." Bee said to his commands.

"OK so if I get you a Storm jutsu teacher what do I get in return?" Ay ask.

Naruto thought about then he thought of something that could make the Raikage owe one.

"How about I take the bijuu out of your jinchuuriki but keep any abilities they had with them and make them twice more powerful." Naruto said in a semi happy voice.

Ay thought about for a minute then thought something else.

"And if you don't do as you said and if their power increased?" Ay ask the leaf nin.

"*snapping*I got." Naruto said then got blank tags out of his pocket then a seal with the kanji for 'ink' on and unsealed it reveal ink with a brush.

Then he started to draw symbols then stop drawing then got up and put on Bee's chest then the kanji for 'Low Sannin' on it.

"Ooo~ a low sannin not bad, Kurami you sure did a good job in training you." Naruto said to no one in particular then look to see everyone looking at him.

"O ah the seal that I put on Bee is a power seal tell what rank he is. And right now he is a low sannin and now watch." He said then went through a lot of handsigns then punch Bee in the stomach sending him to the wall and leaving a imprint of himself.

"BEE-SENSAI!" Yelled his team an appear by his side.

Then the seal change to 'Low Kage' but only Naruto know what the symbols mean.

"See the symbols on the seal change it now saids low kage. Like I tolled you now do we have a deal?" Naruto ask the Raikage to see if he well take the deal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm ssssoooooo sorry for the delay I got writers block and I got put in advanced class so harder homework.