Ch 2: Meeting The Cloud Team

We find are blond head hero put in black anbu pants with a lot pockets , red long sleeve shirt with the shirt black and the sleeves red, and a black trench coat with red fuss in the inside and tron at the bottom(think of ichigo bankai coat). He his facing a Bloodclone of himself in "kill me" orange jumpsuit.

"You know what do right." Naruto ask his clone who nodded.

"Good I'll go to lighting country to see if any of them now Storm justu or have a library of Storm or Lighting justu." Naruto said to the clone.

"Got it boss." BNaruto(B means Bloodclone Naruto). And with that BNaruto leaved to the academy the real Naruto disappear in a black flash.

Lighting County

Naruto reappear in a black flash a couple miles away form the Village Hidden In The Clouds.

"I well hope they have Storm justu or at least a powerful Lighting justu I've been hearing about if not then this trip is for nothing." he said to himself.

Then he started to sprinting to the hidden village. So enough he started to see mountains that went to the clouds. Then he took out a three point kunai and disappear in a black flash.

Training ground 47

Then reappear in training ground 47. Then started to sprinting to the Raikage Tower but his appearance didn't go unnoticed by the team training there.

The three people where there was a busty blue eye blond in fish net under a grey shirt and grey skirt that cut above the knees with a white belt thing and a red kusanagi. The other was a redhead with yellowish eyes and a c-cup(I am guessing and I am not a perverted I am just describing them for the people who don't know what they look like)beast in a light grey shirt with the sleeves ripoff and light grey pants with a longer Kisangani and clouds headband on her forehead the only male in the group has a black eyes white hair and the same thing as the redhead.

They are team Killer Bee: Samui(blond),Karui(redhead),Omoi(white hair).

"DID YOU SEE THAT!!!" yelled Karui about a blond kid appeared in a black flash the started to sprint to village.

"Uncool... Let's follow him." said Samui to her teammates.

"But what if he knows the w were following him the he see us and he tries t-ahhh." Omoi didn't get to finish his sentence as he was sent flying into a tree by Karui.

"Shut it and lets start following him before we lose him." said Karui they nod except Omoi who groan.

The started to follow him a good distance to not get spotted.

First person Naruto

"Shit I've followers. Dammit I should just went over the wall dammit." I thought to my self. I stop in a clearing.

"You can stop hiding I know your there." I said the a couple of minutes pass until three figures landed a couple of feet away from me. Two women one blond the other red head and a guy with white hair.

"How long did you know we were following you?" ask the blond in a cold voice.

"The moment I appear in the village." I answer to the the group of cloudnin.

"OK then why are you here then and are you a enemy or ally?" ask the redhead slowly reaching for her Kisangani and her teammates following her lead.

"I am not a enemy or ally I am just here to learn any new justu for Lighting or Storm to my arsenal." I answer to the claiming.

"And why would you what to know Storm justu it's not like you have that justu anyway only two or five have it and one is on are team" said the blond one still in a cold voice.

"Oh is that so then will he/her show me a Storm justu then?" I ask them then the white hair one put his sword back and started to go through head signs I smirk then activated my sharingan and copy the head signs.

"Storm style: Storm Stream!" We both yelled as he shoot blue lighting with dark blue electricity. I shoot yellow lighting with red electricity.My Storm Stream won but he barely dogged it and hit him in his left shoulder.

The two who where watching were shocked first he appeared in a black flash then he over power Omoi Storm Stream justu with his own.

"H-h-how did he did that he do that?" ask Samui was the first to recover from the shocked.

"HEY HOW DID YOU DO THAT ARE FROM HERE!!" yelled Karui that blond man.

"I just copy it that is all. But I think I introduce myself my name is Uzumaki Namikaze Uchiha Naruto may I know your names" I said/ask to them there was silence for what felt like hours but really a couple of minutes.

"The name is Karui."the redhead said.

"Samui the one you hit is Omoi" the blond said and point to the white hair man now name Omoi that was still groaning from the attack.

"Still I would like a teacher for my Storm justu that you have seen is powerful." I said to them and started to walk towards Omoi his two teammates went offensive and went to protect their teammate.

"Relax I know Medic ninjustu so can I heal him or not." I ask them they slowly let my by and heal him.

"Thanks, I think." Omoi said to me.

"No problem but it was my fault anyway." I said to them while scratching the back of my head.

"Will if what you said about me being your teacher but we need to talk to Raikage-sama first." Omoi said with a serious face.

"*sighting*If that what it take to get a teacher for my justu then OK lead the way." I said to them they nodded and started to go the Raikage tower with Naruto close behind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Done sorry for the delay for this story and my other one school had gotten hard and the homework to so the maybe delay a day or two.

Till then

Ja ne