Nice to see you again

Eliza's POV(pic of Kyara)

I got out of bed because my bestie wanted to hang out. i did my hygiene stuff and got dressed. i put on a white crop top and some bleached denim shorts and some white air forces.

I put my hair up in a bun with a white bow in front of it. I grabbed my purse and phone and left. I decided to go pick up my lil sis from her friends house because she slept over there.

🌀 At Tanya's ( lil sister bf's ) house 🌀

I walked to the door and rang the door bell to the small like house. i took my phone out out my bag and took a selfie and posted it on twitter and insta.

Someone came to the door and opened it.

" Hi. How may i help you?" the young kinda old woman asked.

" Um yes thank you I'm looking for kylie." i said looking behind her and saw the one and only August Alsina.

" Um yes come in and your very much welcome." as she gestured me to sit next to August. i did so really shy like.

Im never shy witch shocked me. i felt August starring from my medium sized boobs then to my face.

" So nice to see you again." August said still starring at me.

" Um yea back at you." i said playing with my fingers then crossing my legs.

" Um well i know you are probably wondering why I'm in this house aren't you?" August said.

" Um not really but i am wondering were kylie is..." i said looking up at him now. i saw he was about to open his mouth but kylie came into the room ran and hugged me.

" Hey big sis!" kylie said jumping up and down like a five year old but she is twelve.

" Hey you hungry?" I said looking at her in her greenish eyes. i have hazel.

" Um no but are we going to see your best friend ciara ( its said kyara)?" kylie said fixing her up down hair style.

" Um yea so you gave all your stuff cuz i dont feel like coming back?" i said a little annoyed at August still staring at me.

" Um yea but my phone is charging in Tanya's room." Kylie said.

" Ok go get it." i said to kylie. as i looked at August while Kylie left the room to get her phone.

" Can you stop starring at me its annoying and creepy!?!" i semi yelled getting annoyed.

" Sorry ma i just like what i see." he said in his deep sexy voice.

I wished he was mine because with that voice he would not know what i would do with him.

" Um thanks i guess." i said starting to blush and playing with my thumbs.

" Your welcome. can i take you out some time?" he said in his sexy voice again. but before i could answer Kylie came into the room and gestured me to leave.

I got up and gave August a kiss on the cheek sexy and suductive like. and whispered in his ear " u will see me again."

I walked out the small house with a smirk on my face because i saw his member get big. i got in the car as well as my lil sis.

I forgot in two days i will be 26 i feel so old. i turned up the music to the song " hold you down". I drove home and left Kylie there with my aunt and went to my friends house.

Author: btw Kylie is the child that Eliza was pregnant with but everyone knows but Kylie herself and August. also the house that Kylie slept over at was August's mom's house and Eliza's bestie's moms house and that means eliza's bestie Kyara and August are brother and soster but Eliza does not know. so stay tuned to the drama new love becoming and old love ending.

THNX 4 READING!!!!!!!!!