They don't know

Kyara's POV (pic of her daughter)

I got up and went into jazzy's nursery and fed her. i got a text from august my bro saying we need to talk. i wonder about what.

Sis-about what?

August-um something important so meet me at my house.

Sis-ok luv u

I put my phone down and picked jazzy up and walked around the house till my legs started to get tired. so i put her in her swing and made breakfast for us. Then i heard a knock at the door and went to answer it and it was Eliza and Kylie.

" Hey what you doing here?" i said welcoming them in.

" Well I wanted to talk to you in person." Eliza said joining me on the couch.

" About what?".i said turning my head to see Kylie playing with baby jazzy.

" Well Chris and i were in his room on the cruise and he called me out my name. this is what he said,that I'm a slut and at least he wasn't abused like me." Eliza said starting to cry.

" Im sorry and if your own brother can say that then he has to be dead to you or just fuck him and move on with your life. because in the end it will pay off. come on your well rich millionaire with what six cars and a big ass mansion. he doesn't have anything on you." i said while she pulled herself together.

" Your totally right but there is something else i came to you about."Eliza said with a smile on her face.

" Well its about if you could move in with me i will give you a key you will have three of my cars and you can sell yours and jazzy will have a nursery and we can take turns cooking for the day and cleaning for the day." Eliza said starting to cheese.

" Um totally i would love to do that but what about the house?" i asked.

" Um sell it and bring the stuff you need from your room and the baby's." Eliza said looking at jazzy sucking on my nipple.

" Ok um i will move in next friday!" i said getting excited.

" Alright well i have to go school shopping today for Kylie." Eliza said getting up holding Kylie's hand. then giving me and jazzy a kiss on cheeck.