The truth hurts

Eliza's POV(pic of Kylie)

I got me and Kylie my to finally eat breakfast because we had to pick out are outfits. i walked to my room and blasted "low" in my speakers as i got dressed. i put on some black leather shorts and a white zip up crop top and white sandals since it was in the middle of june.

I walked to Kylie's purple and white room and saw that she was wearing dark denim shorts and a pick off the shoulder elbow length shirt with a flower on it. and white and pink js.

" Now i know wear you get your sense of style from.. me of course." i said walking into her room and started doing her hair in a bun and my hair was curled down.

" I guess but i get it from mom." she said putting her glasses on to see what i was wearing. My smile turned into a blank face because I'm her real mom but she can't find out so we said that my mom is both of our mom.

Her dad who knows were he is.

" Well i packed the bags in the car and mom is grandma and our aunty's and cousins are waiting at to dock for us and your friends and my friends to." i said getting excited.

" Ok happy birthday sis by the way and what time is it?" Kylie asked turning on her iPhone 5.

" Thnx lets go and bring your charger." i said walking down the hallway to the steps and grabbed my purse and keys ad phone.

Kylie and i walked out the door and into the garage wear my 3 cars were.

"Witch one do you wanna be in?" asked Kylie.

" Um the silver range rover." she pointing to it.

" Alright lets go." we hopped into the truck and drove to the dock.

🌀 at the dock🌀

Chris POV

" So Chris you didn't tell anyone about me and you being brother and sister!?!" Eliza semi yelled.

" No and lower your vioce my child is sleeping." I said to Eliza.

" You are to far up Brittny's ass to even realize that he that little boy sleeping is not your child dumb ass." Eliza said getting red in her face.

" Im not a dumb ass and if you haven't noticed its your birthday and we are on a cruise for you and I'm not up Brittny's ass. also you shouldnt be talking at least no one abuse's me and I'm not a slut that slept with my own farter!!" he said starting to raise his voice.

" Um im not a slut he forced me to and it was unprotected and i didnt want to sleep with my father. and my ex may have abused me as well as my own parents but you are the worst brother ever. how could you say that to me!?!" Eliza said starting to cry.

" You know what Chris i fucking hate you!! fuck you don't ever talk to me again bitch!!" Eliza said storming out of Chris' cruise room.

Eliza's POV

I cant believe what Chris my own brother just said to me how dare he i hate him.

" Hey." i deep sexy voice said. i turned to a light skinned guy with a few tattoos and a lot of muscles.

" Hi." i said blushing and turning back to the dark ocean.

" Im Sean and who may you be?" he asked putting out his hand for me to shack and i did so.

" Im Eliza don't mind me crying sorry i look a mess." i said wiping my tears away.

" I won't if you don't want me to and you are to gorgeous and beautiful to look a mess." he said walking next to me.

" Thanks i try." i said blushing and laughing.

AND THATS HOW I MET SEAN!!!!!