look at me eds

this may not be accurate (i haven't watched the movie in ages) so please don't kill me! don't mind the lowercase 

all eddie could think about was the clown grabbing his face and the pain in his arm. he felt warm tears streaming down his cheeks as the clown pretended to eat his arm.
"nowoowowowoooo! richieeeee!" eddie wailed, fearing that he was going to die. richie. where was richie?
"richie! richie! richie!" eddie started screaming, the clown leaning in closer. eddie could see it's terrible, long teeth.
suddenly, the clown turned away. eddie let out the biggest sigh of relief as he saw richie and bill rush in.
"help!" eddie screamed, the clown turning back to him. but before it could eat him, someone impaled the monster, causing it to stop. beverly saved them. eddie was frozen, afraid to even breath. he felt like he was blacking out, small dots fuzzing his vision.
"eds! eddie, its okay. you're okay!" eddie looked up at richie, who was now kneeling by his side.
"what?" eddie murmured, barely hearing anything anymore. he was dying. he knew it.
the clown was moving again, making it's way towards them. richie grabbed eddie's face in his hands, forcing him to look into his eyes.
"don't cry, eddie spaghetti... don't look at the monster... look at me..." richie tried to comfort his horrified friend. 
the clown growled and retreated back into the shadows of the old house. bill followed it. richie sighed and let go of eddie's face.
"i'm gonna snap your arm back into place, okay eds?" richie said, grabbing eddie's arm.
"no! do not fucking touch me! do not fucking touch me!" eddie screamed, trying to pull his arm back.
"three, two, one!" ignoring eddies pleas, richie snapped his arm back. eddie wailed in pain.
richie felt terrible, seeing his favorite eyes welling up with tears. without thinking, he leaned in and hugged eddie. he could feel eddie shaking, so he held him tighter. 
finally richie let go, still holding eddie's shoulders. bill rushed back, as though someone had called him. richie hadn't heard anyone. stan suddenly rushed to bill and hugged him.
"why the fuck would you go after the clown you dumbass! you could have died!" stan cried, still hugging bill. bill was frozen, but slowly melted into the hug.
"guys! i hate to be that guy, but you need to break it up! the clown might come back!" yelled mike from the doorway.
richie picked eddie up bridal style, and rushed out the door after, stan, bill, ben, and bev.
"oooooowowooooowowowooooo" eddie was moaning.
"you sound like your mother last night when i fucked her." richie joked, trying to lighten the mood.
"shut the fuck up! thats frickin disgusting!" eddie cried as richie helped him onto the back of his bike.
"hold on tight eddo spaghetto." richie said, pedaling after the rest of the losers.
eddie gripped richie's shirt tightly, still trying to process the events that had just taken place. 
"richie? am i dreaming?" eddie asked into richie's shirt.
"why are you wondering?" richie asked.
"oh, i dunno, we just got attacked by a demonic, shapeshifting, killer clown?" eddie snapped, although he did grip richie a little tighter with his good hand. 
"well, eds, you my friend are wide awake. unless we are both having the same dream." richie replied.
"don't call me eds, you know i hate it." eddie muttered, knowing very well how happy it made him when richie called him like that.
---
richie watched his best friend look down, tears dripping down his dirty cheeks. eddie's mother had yelled at all of them, and had dragged eddie into the car. 
as the car drove off, richie waved. he knew that he would be sneaking through a special someones widow soon.