look at me eds: part 2

here is part two pls enjoyyyy ik its not the best lmao but its extra fluffy :D

eddie was trying to sleep, but his new cast was not helping at all. he was also having a very unfortunate life at the moment. greta keene had written 'loser' on his cast, and richie had called to inform him that the losers had split up.
suddenly, eddie hearing a tapping at his window. he froze in terror and the tapping got more persistent. 
"oh fuck, oh god, oh fuck fuck fuck..." eddie muttered, slowly getting out of his bed and tiptoeing to his window.
he looked outside, and felt a wave of relief wash over him as he saw none other than richie tozier. eddie opened the window and waved at the boy below.
"what are you doing?" eddie whisper-yelled down to the older boy.
"i've come to save you from you're misery, eds!" richie whisper-yelled back.
eddie smiled and watched richie climb up the tree and up to the window. eddie gave richie his hand and pulled him inside, which resulted in the both of them falling in with a thud.
"eddie-bear? is there something wrong?" ms.k called from downstairs.
"i just dropped my book, mommy! i'm okay!" eddie called back.
"alright..." ms. k replied, her voice laced with doubt.
"so, isn't it past your bed time?" richie asked, looking over at the clock, which read 8:30 P.M.
"shut up, dumbass. my bedtime is 9:00, for your information." eddie retorted, wrinkling his nose.
richie smiled and sat on eddie's bed.
"hey, what happened to your cast?" richie finally asked.
eddie looked down at it, as if he forgot it was there. "oh. greta keene wrote something on it."
"greta? what'd she write?" richie asked.
eddie walked over and showed richie the crudely written word. 
"loser? eds, you're not a loser." richie said, glaring at the word.
"but i am. we all are. we're part of the loser's club, aren't we?" eddie muttered, taking a seat next to richie.
"well, then you're the least loser-ish loser in the loser's club." richie declared.
eddie giggled and looked back down at his cast.
"but i guess it feels wrong hearing someone who isn't in our club say it." eddie mumbled.
"well, i'll fix that. do you have a red marker?" richie asked, looking around the room.
eddie nodded and grabbed a marker from his desk, then sat back down next to richie.
"alright. close your eyes." richie said, uncapping the marker and glancing at eddie to make sure he wasn't peeking.
just as quickly as eddie closed his eyes, he was told to open them. when eddie looked down at his cast, he felt himself tear up. a large red 'v' covered the 's' in 'loser', changing the word on his cast to 'lover'.
eddie jumped into richie's arms, burying his face into the crook of richie's neck.
"i love it, richie! thank you thank you thank you!" eddie whispered into his ear.
richie smiled and hugged the boy back.
"gosh eds, i didn't think you'd like it that much." richie snickered.
eddie pulled away and looked into richie's eyes.
"you are the bestest person in the whole world." eddie said.
"hate to break it to ya eddie, but 'bestest' isn't a word." richie laughed.
"yeah? well 'funner' isn't a word either, but you use it all the time!" eddie retorted.
richie smiled, and eddie felt his heart swell. richie was perfect. 
before he could even think, eddie placed a kiss on richie's cheek. there was silence, then richie started laughing. eddie felt heartbroken. did richie think this was a joke?
"wowwie wow wow!" richie laughed. "who knew the eddie kaspbrak had feelings for moi?"
then richie placed a kiss on eddie's cheek.
"who knew the richie tozier was capable of showing affection?" eddie replied, feeling his cheeks slowly redden.
"hey, eddo sphagetto, isn't it past your bedtime now?" richie asked, nodding his head to the clock on eddie's nightstand.
"oh no! i need to be in bed!" eddie cried scrambling to his closet and grabbing some pajamas.
"well, i guess thats my cue to leave..." richie said getting up and walking towards the window.
"no, wait! please stay, rich." eddie begged. 
richie rolled his eyes playfully and went back to eddie's bed.
"where am i supposed to sleep?" richie asked.
"in my bed." eddie replied bluntly.
"in your bed? with you?" richie questioned, gazing fondly at the boy in front of him.
"where else?" the younger one joked, rushing into the bathroom to change into his pajamas.
when eddie came out, richie felt his heart flutter. eddie was wearing short black shorts and a sweatshirt that richie could have sworn he had once owned.
"i feel like i owned that sweatshirt once..." richie mumbled, mostly to himself.
"oh, this? hehe, i stole it once when we had a sleepover at your house..." eddie whispered, his cheeks turning a dark crimson.
"ha! you're too cute, eds." richie laughed, jumping up and hugging the boy.
through their fit of giggles, they fell onto eddie's bed, limbs tangled and faces only inches apart.
eddie gazed at richie's lips and thought about how wonderful it would be to kiss them. Before he could make a move to make his dreams come true, he felt richie's lips collide with his.
eddie felt fireworks exploding inside him, his heart hammering in his chest. after a minute, they both pulled away and took a deep breath.
"wow. i though you kissed my cheek as a joke!" eddie whispered.
richie just shrugged and smiled, and the two settled into eddie's bed.
for that night, they forgot all about the last few days. they had each other and no clown could ever take that away. 

(A/N: ahhhh the last sentence made me sad.)