Ticci Toby

Age: 5

Warning: rude language and abuse don't like don't read

Your POV

I heard mama yelling again, every time she yelled my twitching got worse. She yells a lot now ever since my daddy left us for another woman and my tics and twitches get worse.  Now mama drinks a lot of this weird smelling juice (alcohol) and I think I saw her sniffing baby powder (cocaine). 

I then heard her scream my name from down stairs, I quickly toddled down stairs and as soon as I saw her I could tell something  was wrong, " m-mamma a-are you o-ok" I asked nervously, " no you little twitchy bitch, now get your ugly ass over here!!!" she yelled at me I was now very scared, I walked over to her and before I know it, it starts all over again. She slapped me, hit me, kicked me, punched me, strangled me till the point I was losing consciousness.

 All of a sudden I hear a loud crash, my mama turned around dropping me to the dark hardwood floor, I make out a figure, a man with brown hair, orange tinted goggles, and a mask, wearing a brow hoodie with striped sleeves with a blue hood and dark red paint all over it. My mama was frozen in place, he pushed her on the couch and made his way over to my small figure, " g-go  *tic* pack your t-things *twitch* sweet girl, s-stay *tic* *twitch*  in your room until I come to g-get you" he spoke sweetly, I nodded and ran upstairs to my small room. I grabbed my clothes and a few toys and had a whole bag full of crayons, markers, sketchbooks, etc.

When I finished I  sat on my small bed I then remembered, I opened up the clothing bag and stuffed my (favorite color) blanket in it, it was the last thing my grandma gave me before she died. I set the two bags on my bed and sat down my neck cracked because of my twitching. I then heard a knock on my door. I opened the door quickly, to see the man, I noticed he had two hatchets, also covered in pretty red paint.

"A-are y-you ready kid?" he asked, he then started to twitch, and that made me twitch too, I giggled " your like me". He laughed and I grabbed my things. I then feel myself getting picked up and held close to his chest. He then opened the window and started running into the forest.

Time skip

Toby's POV (finally)

I had watched as the mom beat her little girl, I broke through the window glass probably cutting me everywhere.. I told the little girl to go get her things and I would come get her, her adorable face lit up and nodded. Once I heard her door shut I turned my attention to the worthless peace of trash known as (y/n)'s mother. Before she could speak. I threw my hatchet at her, it landed right on her heart. I grabbed the hatchet out of her chest. Why would parents do this.... Why would she do that to (y/n)... I will never understand. I snapped out of it, quickly walking up the stairs to (y/n)'s room. I knocked on (y/n)'s door. She opened it quickly. "A-are y-you ready kid?" asked, then my twitches started to act up my neck cracked, then she did, "Your like me..." Her voice soft and she giggled, I laughed to, I watched as she get's her things. When she finished I picked her up and slipped out through the window so I won't let her see the mess I made down stairs. I started running into Slender's forest, "When we get home (y/n) we are gonna eat lots of waffles I promise!" I exclaimed happily trying to make her forget about what just happened, "What's a waffle dadda?" she asked "WAIT YOU'VE NEVER HAD WAFFLE'S!?!?!?!?!?" I questioned dramatically. She shook her head no, I began to run even faster "well just you wait (y/n), I'm gonna show you what a real family is like, I promise you will never hurt like that again..." I promised. She cuddled up to me even closer to me and for the first time... I felt warmth...

Hey guy's hope you like it, here is your quote of this chapter:

" You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it"- Margaret Thatcher

Love you guys and remember,

Have a very rainy day- Rain