Oc info for their chapter

RAIN MARIE O'CONNOR

Rain O'Conner is a 16 year old girl with short blue hair, sky blue eyes, and mostly has a smile on her face and other times she has misty eyes and a sad smile. What the sad thing about Rain is, she's dead, she died from getting a large mirror smashed on her head by her own mother, who was very abusive.

She acts like a child and has horrible insomnia so when she is asleep it is SUPER important to not wake her up. She loves Toby, they have a steady relationship going. Her best friend is Kiomi Arianna Sito (One of my very good friends oc, I didn't forget Shelby!) , they have known each other since childhood and became pastas around the same time. They are inseparable, they enjoy killing together as Rainy Day and Starry Night. They remind the other creepypasta's of Yin and Yang (because Rain is day and Kiomi is night).

She is baby! Her favorite thing is her faded blue ombre sweater, sadly it was what she was wearing when she died, so it's covered in blood, she wears black shorts, and no shoes, so she has to be careful when Jason the Toy Maker let's Sally play with Lego's, she already has four scars from the clear Lego blocks. She has the power to go through mirrors or any reflective surface, her main weapon is a long shard of the mirror she was killed with, it was made into a knife by Jeff.

She loves music and is usually always singing or humming and if she's not she is listening to it or a song is playing in her head. She can't answer what her favorite song is, she has way too many!

She sees Slenderman as a huge father figure, and Jeff and Liu as older brothers. Her catchphrases are "It's A Beautiful Rainy Day! " and "Look In The Mirror..."

She loves:

Animals

Toby

Her brothers (Jeff and Liu, they are not actually her brothers.)

Kiomi

Music

Sleep

Reading and writing

Complete Slytherin, but everyone thinks they are a Huffelpuff

Wants to commit die half of the time

Dislikes

Legos

Her "mother"

Jason the Toymaker's Lego creations

Being woken up

Crowds

Group work

Being used as a balloon

Rain was 13 when she died, but Slender saved her but she went into a coma for 3 years but died at the age of 16. She is counted as one of the original proxies after Tim and Brian. She sadly remembers everything from that night and from when she was alive.

Rain may be dead but doesnt count as a ghost, she is like Sally. You can still touch her but she can still float. She is also known to fall asleep while floating, as a joke people like to tie a string to her foot and use her as a balloon, along with The Puppeteer, he is one of Rain closest friends

Rain really likes the color blue, that's the reason she died her hair that color ( No duh ) much to her mother's disapproval 

She is 100% the mom friend when she is awake enough to care, don't mess with the people she cares about or she will ROYALLY fuck. you. up.

Alrighty y'all if you like the character tell me and Ill make a chapter!!!