Laughing Jack

Age: 10

AN: Ok people this kid is sort of a bad ass/bean.... So.... Me?

Your Pov 

I landed the final blow on the biggest bully in the school, he called me freak one-too-many times. I knocked Ashlund out, I then felt myself being pulled away from his bloody face, I was smiling widely as he cried on the ground."Cryings no fun, you should laugh!" I yelled. I was quickly brought up to the principal, my parents already there, glares shot in my direction. "Hi mom hey dad, how are my two least favorite people in the whole wide world?" I asked sarcastically. " (Y/n) you almost killed him! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!?!?! YOU ARE A FREAK, HOW ARE YOU OUR DAUGHTER!?!?!?" my mom yelled, my dad and the principal stayed silent. I laughed, " You think I don't know that I'm a freak already, wow you really are slow old lady, as for the 'how am I your daughter' thing, you are the one who decided to hoe around!" I yelled. I walked out of the room giggling.

Time skip 

I walked down the road into the forest, giggling at random things, until I reached my location. The old abandoned carnival, here is where my best friend in the whole wide world stays. I ran over to the (Fav game) booth. But before I could reach it, I was picked up and thrown into the air. Only to be caught by my favorite person in the world, Laughing Jack. He had begun to visit me when I was around 6 years old. "How is my little sweet doing today?" He said as his laughter filled the woods. I giggled and tell him about the fight with Ashlund and with my parents, he hugs me and asks, " Well I only have one question, did you go for his throat, head, or face?", I laugh, "All of the above!!" I shout in glee, the realization washed over me, "Hey Jack, where am I gonna go now?" I asked, I began to panic, " I don't have a mama or a dada anymore they don't want me, and I don't have any other relatives, oh no oh no what-" I was cut off by a hug from jack. " Silly (y/n), Of course you are gonna come live with me! I can be your new dad, Oh! I can't wait to teach you everything I know!  What do ya say kiddo?" I asked enthusiastically. I go really quiet, to spook him a little, I slowly began to walk away with my head down, suddenly I run back towards him and wrap my arm around his neck. I hear laughter, but I feel tears drip onto my shirt, "You little shit, hahaha, I thought, I thought you were gonna leave..." I looked him in the eyes, and used my hands to wipe away the tears.

LJ's POV

Holy cow, I can't believe that just happened. Tears wouldn't stop flowing from my eyes, I hugged my little girl close to my chest. "(y/n) so fucking help me, never pull something like that again" I said as her small hands wiped my tears. "I won't daddy, I promise, but you gotta admit it, that was pretty funny hehe" She giggled. "Yeah yeah, whatever kiddo. Now lets get home, I have a lot of people for you meet." I laughed 

Ok guys, that LJ's chapter for ya, how did ya like it? Anyway this chapters quote is:

"Keep your face always toward the sunshine- and shadows will fall behind you" -Walt Whitman

Arlrighty people remember,

Have a very rainy day-Rain