Jeff The Killer

Have fun kids lol~

Age: 6

Your Pov 

I was in my room... I haven't left this room in a long time. I was looking around and laughing at everything I saw. My mom and dad keep me locked in my room. They say that I'm crazy, and should be locked up. But the thing is they don't want anyone to know about me, so that means they can't take me to crazy jail. I cracked a wild grin. I giggled to myself even more. There was a tapping on my window, my giggling stopped , I live in a 2 story house  (I think)and there are no tree's. I make my way over to the window, the closes thing to outside. I looked to see a small blue bird, I giggled at the way I had acted, that giggle turned into crazy laughter. All of a sudden a loud crash is heard from down stairs. I hear loud crashes and ear ripping screams of both my mom and dad. Out of pure excitement and curiosity I ran at my door and busted it down with one hit. I bolted down a set of stairs which led into a big room I think a living room, but the beautiful thing about it is the hideous dead bodies lying in the middle of it and the blood splatted all around the rooms. The corpses were of the sick monster's known as my parents,I noticed they had been stabbed, and smiles carved into their face's, " Heh....You guy's are finally smiling for me...hehe...hahah....HA..HAHA....HAHAHAHAHAHA" I laughed while I smiled widely, I see a really sharp looking thing (a knife if you couldn't guess)  looking thing, I picked it up and grinned, " Perfect..." I walked over to my "father" as people say he's more like a cockroach I began to dig the pretty object into his chest over and over again, " THIS IS FOR NEVER LOVING ME AND HURTING ME!!!!!" I screamed. I then stood over the bitch I used to call mom, I began doing the same to her stabbing her repeatedly, "THIS IS FOR CALLING ME A MONSTER AND FOR NEVER LOVING ME!!!!!!" I screamed even louder. When I was done, blood covered my small body. I then heard a laugh from behind me, I turned around to see someone with very pale skin almost like paper, black hair, and glowing electric blue eyes, and probably the most beautiful thing about him was the carved smile. I made my way over to him and raised my arms, wanting to be picked up, he picked me up and I dragged my tiny fingers over the carved smile, " Your beautiful mister..." I mumbled. The man smiled " My name's (y/n), whats your's?" I asked smiling "Name's Jeff, nice to meet you kid and thanks for the compliment, you have an adorable laugh." He said chuckling, I giggled. "Umm, I think I'm gonna be in big trouble now..." I said my smile fading. " hey kid go pack your bags, your coming with me." He said smiling, I smiled so big my cheeks hurt, I bolted upstairs to get my things.

Time skip

I feel my self wrapped in something warm, I open my eyes to find myself in a warm bed the blanket is a dark red and black sheet, the room was kinda dirty but warm so I didn't mind. I slipped of the bed and saw a mirror my ( hair description) hair was messy and my (skin tone) looking sickly. I realized there was no more blood on me and these were not my clothes. I yawned, then heard the door open.

Jeff's POV 

I laid little (y/n) down in my bed after giving her a bath and put her in one of my shirt's which was way too big on her, I made sure she was warm, I made my way to slender's office knowing he already must have known. I knocked on the door, it opened I walked in, "Jeff I know what your about to say, she can stay. I see potential in her I saw all of it earlier, just as long as you take responsibility for her a watch her" He says before I even open my mouth to breath, " Well that was easier than I thought it was gonna be." I said happily. "Thank you slender"I then walked out of his office. I then ran to my room to see (y/n). I opened the door to see her in front of the mirror, " Aww come here beautiful, let's get you back to bed" I said as I lifted her into my arms, she cuddled into my neck. I laid down and she nuzzled into my chest, " I love you daddy.. good night..." She says as she drifts back to sleep, I feel tears fall from my eye's ' I'm finally not alone anymore... I love you (y/n)....Thank you so much' I thought before drifting off...

 Hey guys hope you liked it! Quote of the chapter is:

" It is during our darkest moments that we must focus on the light...-Aristotle Onassis

And remember people,

Have a very rainy day- Rain