Hidden Life |1

(Y/N)'s POV

My name is (Y/N) (L/N) also known as Park Hyeon. I'm an idol for the big hit group 'Promise'. My idol company is called Fantasy Land Entertainment. My father says I follow in my mother's footsteps as my mother was part of the group 'One Kiss'. She was known as Park Shiyeon. It was a bit hit group until... My mother was very sick and passed away. When she died, her group 'One Kiss' disbanded because nothing was the same when my mother was gone.

I have been homeschooled my whole entire life. I rarely got out of the hou- er I mean mansion. I used to when my mother was still alive. But after the incident, father didn't let me anymore. I mean other than getting outside to go to the concerts. I usually get bored staying inside all day. I wasn't really lonely since I had my maids and butlers, and my siblings. Little did I know my life was going to change forever.

Sunday (3:00)

I was studying in my room when I heard a knock on my door. "Come in!" I said reading one last sentence of my book and closed it. My personal maid Ruby comes in and closes the door behind her. "(Y/N) Chan, your father would like you to come to his office." she says bowing. 'Father wants to see me in his office?'. "Alright, thanks Ruby." I say getting up from my desk. Ruby leaves and I walk down to my father's office. 'What could he want?' I thought as I walk down the hall.

I finally arrived at his office and knock on the door. "Father it's me, (Y/N)..." I say nervously. "Come in, (Y/N)..." My father said with a serious voice. I open the door and walk in closing it behind me. "Sit down (Y/N)." I walk over to the couch and sit on it. Soon silence filled the room and it was very quiet. Wanting to break the silence I spoke up. "You want to see me, father?" I said looking down at my shoes. "Yes, I want to talk about this..." he says handing a butler a folder. The butler hands me the folder and I open it.

I couldn't believe it, it was a school application. It was for a school named Akademi High. I look up to father and see him smiling at me. "I wouldn't want to keep you in this mansion forever. I think your mother would have wanted you to have your own life." he says was a tear running down his face. "Thank you, Daddy..." I smile at him. He tells me more about the school and tells me to go and sleep because I start tomorrow. I leave his office and head to my room. When I got in my room I change into my pajamas and plop on my bed and soon fell asleep.

Monday (7:00)

"(Y/N) Chan please wake up." I heard a familiar voice and open my eyes. It was Ruby, she was standing by my bed and hold something. I sat up rubbing my eyes to see more clearly. I turned to Ruby and see her holding a uniform? "(Y/N) Chan please hurry, you have to get to school.". "Eh, school?" I say scratching my head. "(Y/N) Chan, you don't want to be late on your first day of school don't you?". "Hmm, school.....AH CRAP, I ALL MOST FORGOT!" I say jumping out of bed. Ruby laughs and says she'll leave my uniform on my bed.

I rush downstairs and quickly ate breakfast. I said bye to Ruby and father then left. I didn't take the limo, so I could hide the fact that I'm Park Hyeon. I decided to do this so I could learn if people would want to be friends with me if they knew if I was Park Hyeon or just regular me. Before I knew it I was in front of the gates of the school. 'Breath (Y/N), it's going to be fine.' I thought as I walk inside the gates.

Once I was in school I noticed people staring at me and drooling. I also heard people whispering about me. "Woah, who's that pretty chick?" a boy said to his friends. "Look at her she looks so pretty." a girl said. "The new girl looks so pretty." said another girl. I got to my locker and changed my shoes. Once as I was done, I went to find the headmaster's office. Still wandering the halls trying to find the headmaster's office I bump into someone. I fall on the floor and rubbed my head. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean t-to...". I opened my eyes and saw a girl with silver hair with silver eyes.