You're a fan..? |3

(Y/N)'s POV

  I couldn't believe my eyes. Am I seeing things? What is she doing here?! While I was in my thoughts I felt a nudge on my left arm. I look over and saw Yuna looking at me. "You okay? You're spacing out again." Yuna whispered to me. "Sorry, just surprised." I replied. Yuna nods and continues signing a fan's album.

  I turn back and sign Megami's album. "Sorry for making you wait." I say signing her album. "I-it's fine... I don't mind it.". 'Did she just stutter?'. "What's your name?" I ask her. "Megami, Megami Saikou.". "Nice to meet you." I say as I finish signing her album. "Here you go.". I hand her the album back and she thanks me. She goes to Seo-Ah unnie and the rest of the fan sign goes smoothly.

After the fan sign (6:30)

  The fan sign was finally over and everyone left. Minnie unnie offered to take us all home. We all go in her car and started driving. "You know, during the fan sign. I saw that Hyeon-ah space out when this girl sat in front of her." Minnie Unnie said while driving. "Um, well..." I say very softly.

 "Do you know her Hyeon-ah?" Yuna says as she gives me a gentle smile. "Yes, I do. She goes to my school. She's the student council president." I tell them. "Is she your friend?" Kimi unnie asks". I shake my head, "Not really.". "I'm just glad she didn't know it was me.".

  We continue talking until we reach my house. "Thanks for the ride unnie!". "No problem, just get inside already.". Minnie unnie drives off and I go inside. As I open the door Ruby welcomes me. "Welcome back (Y/n) Chan.". "Thanks, Ruby.". I go to my room and set my bag down. Feeling tired, I decide to go to sleep without eating dinner. I plop on my bed and close my eyes drifting off to sleep.

Wednesday (6:00)

  I woke up again to the sound of my alarm clock beeping. I turned it off and got ready for school. As soon as I got dressed I heard a knock on my door. "Who is it?" I asked. I waited and there was no reply. Then I hear another knock this time a little quieter.

  I walk over to the door quietly and quickly open the door. As the door flung open a figure jumped at me causing both of us to fall on the floor. "You idiot... look what you did!". It kind of sounded like Seo-ah unnie. "Oh, oops..." the person on top of me said. 'Kimi unnie?!?' i thought.

  I opened my eyes and saw Kimi unnie on top of me. I also saw Seo-ah unnie standing right in the doorway with Minnie unnie. "U-unnie, your h-heavy..." I say. "YAH! I'm not that heavy!" Kimi yells at me. She gets off me and helps me up. "What are you guys doing here anyway?". I ask them.

  "Minnie wanted to take you to school and we decided to tag along." Seo-ah unnie explains. "I guess that makes sense. But where's Yuna unnie?" I ask looking behind Minnie unnie and Seo-ah unnie. "She's downstairs, talking to your father." Seo-ah unnie says. "Alright, just let me grab my bag I'll join you guys downstairs." I tell them.

  They nod and leave my room. I walk over and grab my bag off the floor. I close my door and walk downstairs to the dining room. As I walked in I saw everyone but Yuna unnie and father. I sat next to Kimi unnie and put my bag down. "Is Yuna unnie still taking with my father?" I ask Kimi unnie.

  "Yeah, she still is. They got a surprise for you." she says winking at me. "Really?!?". "Yep.". Ruby brought me my breakfast and went back to the kitchen. 'I wonder what the surprise is...' I thought as I ate breakfast. Suddenly the door opened and father walked in.

  Then Yuna unnie walked in... wearing the same school uniform as me. "Father, why is Yuna unnie wear a school uniform?" I ask him. "Yuna will start going to school with you." he said will smiling. "Won't people know who she is?".