Concert and Fan Sign |2

(Y/N)'s POV

    We get on stage and the crowd starts cheering. "Hello, hello?" I say trying to get the crowd's attention. The crowd stopped cheering and listened. "How are guys doing tonight?". "Good!". "Are you guys ready for the concert!" Minnie unnie says. "Yeah!".

Before the music starts playing I saw Megami in the pit. She was wearing a red and white hoodie with black sweat pants. 'Huh, Megami's here...'.

-Music plays-

After the concert (11:00)

    We all go to the dressing room and change. Once we are done changing our manager comes in. "Great concert guys.". This is our manager Hyun, she works with my brother. "Thanks, Hyun unnie.". "Hyeon-ah your brother and sister are waiting for you in the limo.". "Alright, thanks Hyun unnie.". I get my bag and say bye to everyone. I walk out of the stadium an get in the limo. "(Y/n) nee, that was an amazing concert!". "I'm glad you like it, Kagura." I say smiling at her. "I want to just like you and mom!". "I'm sure you will be.".

Tuesday (6:00)

    I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock beeping. I grab it and shut off the alarm. I sigh and get out of bed to get ready. I change into my uniform and grab my bag. I walk downstairs and walk into the dining room. "Good morning (Y/n) Chan!" Ruby says putting breakfast on the table. "Good morning Ruby." I say looking at the pancakes. I quickly ate breakfast and grabbed my bag.

As I put on my shoes and opened the door to leave Ruby yelled my name. "(Y/n) Chan! Don't forget your lunch!". Ruby comes sprinting toward me and handed me my bento. "Oh, thanks Ruby. I don't want to forget again.". I take the bento and put it in my bag. I leave closing the door behind me. I as I walk to school I see Megami in front of me.

"Megami!" I said catching up to her. "Hm, oh (Y/n)." Megami says looking at me. "Sorry for bumping into you yesterday." I say. "It's fine." she says. It was just silent until we reached the school gates.

Once we reached the gates we changed our shoes and we went our different ways. I went to the courtyard and meet up with Hanako and Taro. As I entered the courtyard I saw a new face. "(Y/n) san!" Hanako yelled as she waved her hand. I walked over to them. "Hey Hanako, Taro, who's this?". I asked looking at the girl. 

"Oh, this is our childhood friend, Osana Najimi." Taro said looking at me. "Nice to meet to you Osana. I'm (Y/n) (L/n)." I say looking at her. "Whatever, baka..." Osana says with a light blush on her face.

"Eh, baka?" I asked confused. "Don't mind her." Hanako says. "She just weird.". "Hey! I'm not weird! Don't forget I still older than you!" Osana yells. "Still weird..." Hanako whispers to me. I giggle a little bit.

"You little... Come here!" Osana yells and starts chasing Hanako around the courtyard. "Wah! I'm sorry!" Hanako says while running away from Osana. "Sorry isn't going to save you now!".

I laugh and sit down by Taro watching them. "Are they always like this?" I ask Taro. "Yeah, they have." He says. We ended up talking until class time.

Lunchtime 12:00

After class, I got up from my seat and grabbed my lunch that Ruby made. I walk down to the courtyard and see Taro, Osana, and Hanako already there. I walk over to them. "Hey, guys." I say. "(L/n) San!" Hanako yells and hugs me. She's let's go and pulls me to sit by her.

Osana and Hanako start fighting and again and I just sit by Taro. As I was about to pull my lunch out I get a call from Hyun unnie. "Sorry I have to take this." I say while getting up. I walk to the front of the school and answer the call.

Underlined-You
Bold-Hyun

Hello?

Oh good, you picked up. Anyways I wanted to let you know that you and the other girls have a fan sign later.

Alright, thanks for telling me Hyun unnie.

Your welcome. Anyways have a nice day at school.

-Call ended-

I walked back to Taro and the other two and finished lunch.

After school ( 3:00)

After classes were finished for the day I headed to my locker and changed my shoes. I started heading to the gates and pulled out my phone to call Aiden. Just as I was about to call him, I got a text from Minnie unnie.

Mi-chi 🍙

From: Mi-chi 🍙
Hey, Hyeon-ah. Are you done with school? :D

To: Mi-chi 🍙

Yeah, I am. I was just about to call Aiden to pick me up.

From: Mi-chi 🍙
There is no need to need to call Aiden. I'm going to pick you up with the others. :D

To: Mi-chi 🍙
You don't have to unnie. Also, that might draw some attention.

From: Mi-chi 🍙
Oh, well to bad. Because we are already here. >:3

To: Mi-chi 🍙
What!?!

I look up from my phone and see Minnie unnie and the others in her car. They start waving at me. I just stand there confused. Suddenly Minnie unnie starts honking the horn. Which brings me back to normal. I start getting stares from people. "Yah! Get in the car already!" Minnie unnie yells. I just walk over to the car and get in. Minnie unnie starts to drive away. "Why'd you guys pick me up?"

"Did you forget already? We have a fan sigh later today." Seo-Ah unnie says. "Yeah, I know. But where are we going, it's not till 5.". "Hyun unnie told us to pick you up and go to the fan meet early." Said Kimi. This Kim Ji-Ah she's the third oldest. She has an extremely bright and positive attitude. She's the peacemaker of the group.

"Alright then." I say. "Do you know when the fan sign ends?" Yuna asks. This is Jung Yun-hee. Yuna is the fourth oldest. She's pretty fragile and gets emotional easily. "Hyun unnie said something about 7 or 8". Ji-ah unnie said. 'I hope nobody catches on...' "Hyeon-ah?". "Huh?". "Your spacing out on us.". "Sorry.". The rest of the car ride was us goofing around.

At the fan sign (4:30)

It was 4:30 and we still had thirty minutes left until the fan meet. The unnies were talking and I was doing my homework. It was pretty confusing since I didn't really get it.  I just scratched my head frustrated. "Hey, you need help?" Seo-Ah unnie says looking over my shoulder. "Ah, unnie. Yeah, I don't get this problem." I said handing her my homework. "You see for here, you use this equation..." Seo-Ah unnie says explaining how to do the problem. "Oh! Right, I get it!". 

After a while, I finally finished my homework and put it in my bag. I checked my phone to see what time it was. It was 4:45, I still have a few minutes left. Suddenly Hyun unnie knocks the door and comes in.  "Girls get ready, you be on stage in a bit.".  "Okay!". We all get ready and walk towards where the fan meet is. We walk onto the stage sit down.

Order:

Kimi, Yuna, Hyeon (You), Seo-Ah, Minnie

After a few minutes the fan sign finally started. People started lining up to meet us. It was pretty fun to meet fans who have been supporting us. Sometimes we get gifts fans like, letters, dolls, teddy bears, and more. I was currently signing a fan's album and listening to him speak.

After I signed his album he went to Seo-Ah and just waited for the next person. I read the letter the last fan gave me while waiting. "Hello?" A voice said. I put the letter down and looked up. "Hel-!".

Hello, I hope you are enjoying the story so far - (A/n)