Tell Me It Isn't So

KARINAS POV

"Are you okay?" Lou asked me, raising an eyebrow.

I gave him, as well as the others who were staring at me, a confused look. "Yeah, why?"

"Well first off, you've eating more than me." Niall said. "And I'm full. That's saying something."

"Can't a girl be hungry?" I asked, shoving a piece of my pancake down my throat.

"but that's like your fourth pancake...." Harry continued, sipping some orange juice. I looked up and noticed Ary just staring at. It looked like she was staring through my soul.

"What? " I asked, my mouth full.

"Can I talk to you a minute?" she asked, getting up. I nodded and followed her. Out of nowhere she pulled me into my room. "I THINK YOU'RE PREGNANT!" she exploded.

I looked at her blankly."What?"

"I said I thin you're -"

"No, no, I heard you. But why?" itook a seat on my bed. This chick was crazy. I didn't know if I should believe what came out of her mouth. After all, she's the one who told me going to see the goat would be fun. Bitch.

"Well I heard you've been feeling sick, you threw up the other day, and you're eating more than normal..." she was now pacing around my room.

"You're crazy." I murmured.

"How many times have you had sex?" she busted out. If I had juice in my mouth I would've spit it out. That question was kind of private.

"Isn't that something that's supposed to be private?"

"JUST TELL ME!" she threw her hands up in the air. Damn girl, calm down.

"Twice, geez."

"Did you use protection?" Shit. No.

I hesitated before answering. "Bitch, ain't no one got time for protection." I said in all seriousness.

"GAHHH! Can't you take this seriously?!"

"I'm serious. See?" I tried putting a serious look on my face. I could never be serious under pressure. I'd always end up laughing. I was about to. "Ok ok ok!" I waved my hand over my face. "Calm. Cool. Collected."

"Come with me." she grabbed my hand and let me out of my bedroom. As soon as she let go, I walked into the kitchen to grab another pancake. The boys gave me a weird look. I had only gotten half of it in my mouth before Ary pulled me away. "Not there. We're going to the drugstore."

"The drugstore?" Liam asked. "Why?"

"Medication!" she yelled. "Must you ask so many questions?!"

"Uh Niall, I'm pretty you should stay away from her for a week." Liam joked. I heard Niall's laughter from the kitchen. Ary dragged me out the front door and over to my car.

When we got to the drugstore, it was empty. Except for the occasional elderly women buying medicine.

"Excuse me. Where are your pregnancy tests?" Ary asked the woman behind the counter politely. She pointed somewhere towards the back. Wow, some help.

"Umm...so which one do we get?" I browsed the shelves.

"The one that's most accurate."

"Like I'm supposed to which one that is."

"Just grab the one in the pink package." I reached for the pink package and awkwardly took it to the lady at the counter.

"Uhhhhh....." I didn't know what to say. Did I have to say anything? Without a word she rung up the test and I payed, before rushing out to the car with Ary. "I'm not ready for this." I quickly said as I sat in the car.