Dress Code(Pt 1)

Okay, if your school doesn't have a dress code, then:
A: I want to see what some of the people in your school wear and look like.
And
B: You are so lucky and you don't even know

  So dress code is basically this stupid thing to keep girls from showing too much thigh, shoulder, collarbone, stomach, or anywhere that is rated R according to the district.

  What me and my friends call it when we show too much skin is: _____ porn. For example: You're showing too much thigh? THIGH PORN!! And the teachers go all 'nOt ON mY ChrIsTIaN miNECraFt SerVeR' and 'That is UNHOLY!!!' on you. And in my school, if you get dress coded, you have to wear your gym clothes. That's right. YOUR smelly, sweaty, been-sitting-in-a-locker-all-week, disgusting and unfashionable gym clothes.(Even though the gym shorts can easily be made into some rated R stuff, they don't care at all)

  Anyways yeah. Dress code can suck a %*#^ because it's stupid as heck. And I can understand the hood thing(kind of but not really) because of identification purposes, but it's not like you can easily tell who's about to murder everyone or set fire to the school. For example: THIS will NOT happen: 'Unidentified person, take down your hood. OMG you're gonna kill everybody! SOMEONE CALL 911 THIS IS ABOUT TO BE THE NEXT SCHOOL SHOOTING!!!' But this WILL happen: 'Sir, take off your hood immediately. Now don't put it back on.' So I find it pretty pointless.

  And honestly, I could go on about this topic for 3 hours straight in a face-to-face conversation, but in this book you see it as fast as you read it. And this IS only part 1 after all. So yeah, I'll go home.
———

                  -Galacticity