Phones For Ransom

So my old school had this stupid rule where our parents have to give them $15 dollars after school to get our phones back if we use them during class if we're not told to. Which if you look at the image at the top, you can see that it says 'The release of property or a person in return for payment of a demanded price'. And Fun Fact; Ransom is illegal. And we have a police at our school and ransom is breaking the law so technically what the school is doing is illegal and everybody that works at my school could get sent to jail for breaking a law, but they wouldn't care because 'Kids shouldn't get so distracted on phones. Besides, they shouldn't even be on their phones.' Also, I can understand them taking it until the end of the day, but if anything, parents are just gonna get pissed that they have to go out of their way to go get their child's phone from a closed school.

As of right now, I have moved to a different school in which they don't do that. They just give you three warnings, and if you don't put your phone away they take it until the end of class. And they being the teachers. But honestly, my new schools rule for this makes so much more sense because they give you a warning instead of taking it in 0.2 seconds even thought I personally wouldn't have even given it to any of the teachers because my old schools rule on that is bs. Besides, we're not gonna like the teacher anymore if they take our phones and don't give it back. And my old school gave us pointless warnings that were very vague and if they said it to you, you wouldn't be able to tell.

All in all, the rule is stupid and illegal and not a good one at all and I would do the same thing as the one guy that dressed up as his Mom to get his phone back because honestly I don't know who wouldn't do that and who would tell their parents. And then they make it sound all over dramatic like 'Your child wasn't obeying the rules'. Like are you really gonna play that card because I can pull the uno reverse card and say 'No U' because you aren't obeying the rules of the LAW.

Anyways, yeah. That was my rant because that rule sucks.
———
P.S. The reason why I took a super long break was because I moved and because it was summer and I was no longer in school so I didn't really have anything to write about school.

P.P.S. I did make the paper BUT I never got to give it to my school so I may just re-write it and mail it to the school.

       -_magic-shop_