CHAPTER 4

Ow.

Your head feels like it's been smashed against the wall repetitively.

What the hell happened?

You open your eyes slowly, you see the silhouette of a wide-shouldered man standing in front of the window. He turns to you, as he moves, a bright light blinds you, making you frown and grunt in discomfort.

When you open them again, you see the face of an incredibly beautiful man, his eyes staring at yours, such warm eyes, a shade of brown so deep and profound, lit up and sparkling due to the lights around you, strands of his dark brown hair falling on his forehead just perfectly, moving gently from the wind of the outside. His lips are of a natural pink, perfectly plumped, curved into a simple, but yet very genuine smile.

Is this an angel?

Am I dead?

Just as you start speculating your own death, he opens his mouth and says "She's awake JK".

Slap from reality. He turns and goes to get a drink as you look around and realize where you are, back at the hotel, in the boys' room certainly.

You sigh and grab your head as it keeps you in agony.

You turn your head to see a back. A familiar, very hot back. You see him just a split second before he pulls his shirt down. He turns towards you, brushing his fingers through his messy hair. "You okay there princess?" he goes and gets a drink from the other guy.

The light snoring of a third person grabs your attention, you see yet another angel-like man resting on the bed beside Jungkook's.

His hair is a deep natural black, but different from Jungkook's, more put-together. His face resembles that of a doll, such perfection on display, his skin is so smooth, it has a natural highlight from the sun shining onto the highest points of his face, he looks like he's glowing.

His collarbones showing slightly under his wide shirt, his face, his jaw, his neck, his arms and hands, all of him, of such perfect structure, it's almost irritating to look at, he looks perfect from every angle.

Your admiration for the man's beauty is broken by a flying pillow, landing on his face "Hey!" he shouts out in surprise. His voice almost shocks you, you didn't expect something as deep and raspy "Oh the girl's awake" he sits on the edge of his bed.

"So it was his voice" you think to yourself, this is definitely not how you imagined him.

You turn to see a smirking Jungkook, "Y/N i regret to introduce you to my friends, Taehyung and Jin".

"Happy to meet you. So, what am I doing here?" you ask, your head still giving you no rest.

"You don't remember right?" Jungkook asks amused. You shake your head in confusion "Ahh it's really embarrassing for you so settle with this: You got way too fucked up last night and I brought you here" he says teasingly. "What do you mean embarrassing? What did I do?" you ask, already used to his teasing at this point.

"Don't worry" he says, getting closer to your ear to whisper "It was fun", you hear his subtle chuckle.

What the fu-

"Anyway, you can leave now if you'd like...

Or... you could stay with us?" he says looking at the floor, almost trying to hide his nervousness prior to the question. "... What? That tone rotated 180°in 2 seconds... He's literally all personalities at once, it's giving me a headache" you think to yourself.

You immediately notice the shocked looks on the faces of the two other guys, crap... they don't seem too happy... you don't want to be a nuisance to them, i mean staying with them is guaranteed fun for you, but even so, you don't know them well enough, you've known this guy barely 12 hours and look where he got you.

For all you know they could even be dangerous...

Ugh god, why does that make it sound even more appealing?

You look at the three men waiting for your answer with different emotions. However, Jungkook can see the hesitance in your eyes "I mean it's whatever for us, it'd be more fun with a girl with us though, we usually don't hang out with people outside of... well ourselves" he says.

"Well yeah, there's a reason for that though" says the sleeping beauty sarcastically, to his friend. "We already spent a hell of a time last night discussing this type of stuff, don't tell me it still isn't clear" he said, obviously getting more and more pissed.

"Ah hyung please, it'll be fine trust me" Jungkook said, seemingly unbothered.

"This isn't about Taehyung, or Namjoon, or you, or whoever, it's about all of us, we can't afford this, and you know he won't like this" Jin says quietly.

This surely is none of your business.

Obviously noticing you're bothering them, you get up with difficulty and say "Sorry but I'll be on my way, I can't leave my friend alone much longer. Thank you for your hospitality... and for the good time, it was very nice to meet you."

You grab your heavy boots and walk out of the room, leaving the 3 to continue their discussion.

You go back to your room, thankfully Cassie is awake...

and hella worried...

Later at night you remember having to pay Jungkook back. You pick up some euros and head to the boys' room.

You nock and get a response soon enough, it's Jin. He forces a polite smile for you, he's bad at faking it. "I came to pay Jungkook back for something" you say. "Sure just a sec" he says and turns his broad back to you "JK, the door."

Soon enough, you see a wet-haired Jungkook carrying a towel around his neck, he must've just taken a shower, he smells really nice.

"This is yours" you say handing him the money. He looks a bit hesitant.

"Let's talk" he says, walking outside the door towards you and closing it behind himself. "I wasn't joking, i really want you to come with us".

"But what about-"

"Don't worry about them, they'll understand soon enough" he interrupts you.

"Understand what?" you ask.

"Why you really should come with us."

//ProdigyNamjoon//