CHAPTER 6

"Should I really go?" you question yourself while quietly preparing your stuff back in your room, trying no to wake up Cassie. "Poor Cass... this really isn't fair of me... But she's smart enough to take care of herself. School's over and I'll probably never see her again." You try to convince yourself that it's okay to just dip.

"... I'll leave her a note."

Crouched down to your now full mini-suitcase, you look up to see your small reflection on the tall mirror on the wall. You stare at your eyes staring right back at you. "...Y/N you crazy bitch..." you whisper to yourself.

A sudden energy goes through your entire body as you get up.

"I'm going."

You carefully close the suitcase, turn off the lights and head to your bed. You take your phone to set an alarm. "He said in 3 hours, so... what the fuck? Why are they leaving at 3AM?"

"That's shady..." you set an alarm for 2:50AM and go to bed trying to get at least 2 solid hours of sleep.

"Well that was a miserable" you think to yourself removing the earphones from your ears. It's now 2:27AM. You couldn't manage falling asleep even for just a minute. Giving up on sleep, you get up and decide to write that note for Cassie. You rip a small bit of paper from your planner notebook and start writing with your black ink pen.

Cassie, sorry, I left. I assure you everything is okay, don't worry about me, I'm with some friends.

Please take care of yourself.

You couldn't come up with anything better than that for more than 15 minutes. Staring at the bit of paper, you finally whisper "Whatever." A note can't make everything better anyways.

You put on your favorite sneakers, some comfy ripped jeans and a very oversized purple hoodie, adding a black cap with a nirvana logo. Perfect for a trip. You quietly exit the room with all your stuff. "Poor Cassie..." you think again before finally closing the door.

You check your phone. 2:45AM. Still some time left. You decide to go to the bathroom so you leave your stuff next to the reception.

You pull your hair up and splash your face with ice cold water, trying to somehow get rid of your eye-bags, and failing miserably.

As you turn off the sink, you stand, staring into it, your thoughts still partially turning you off from this idea. "It's your comfort zone Y/N, it's your greatest weakness, you have to be bigger, be in control." You start giving yourself a pep-talk.

You turn the sink on once more and splash your face viciously, wetting some of your hair and clothes in the process. Once your finished thoughtfully staring at your figure in the dirty mirror, you check your phone. 2:50AM.

"Guess I'll get going." You think making your way.

"Something tells me they wouldn't quite be willing to wait for me..." You sit on the couch next to the reception. "Well, except for maybe Jungkook... That guy's such an idiot... The others wouldn't wait for sure, especially Taehyung."

As if he had read your mind, said doll-faced boy showed up from the dark of the hallway. "Oh- hey" you awkwardly blur out, sitting up straight.

But he doesn't say it back, instead he continues walking towards the room, only giving you an ironic chuckle and head-shake. He walks past you, ruffling his fingers through his freshly-washed wet hair, making it messy, straight strands falling over his forehead. As he unlocks the door and gets in the room, he gives you a last glance, looking down on you.