Chapter Four

The three mages rested in their beds, an exceed cuddling with a dragon slayer. One bed was empty and all three of them could feel the space that should've been filled. Natsu had to be dragged back to their hotel by a crying Erza. He had stopped struggling when she was done yelling at him about how Lucy wouldn't want this for him. It had reminded him of the last words Lucy had spoken to him.

Gray had come an hour later with the reward money. He gave it to Erza and walked back outside to continue the walking he had been doing before. He came back three hours later with bruises, scratches, and leaves in his hair. Erza and Natsu figured that he had walked into the forest for revenge.

They were all asleep now. Lucy was too. Except her sleep was eternal. At least, that's what everyone thought. Lucy awoke on the hard ground. She blinked at the planets and stars surrounding the platform she was on.

She hurriedly lifted her shirt and checked her side. There was a scar from where the blade had went in. Her shirt, however, was completely fine. She stood and looked around when she spotted Leo and Virgo.

"Oh! Hey, Leo. Virgo. This is the celestial world, isn't it? It didn't hit me for a minute. What am I doing here. I thought I was...you know...dead." Leo chuckled at her bluntness and nodded, "Yeah, you're dead. But the celestial king would like to fix that, if you're willing." Lucy's eyes lit up and she nodded as well. "Yes! I'd love that! But doesn't everything come with a price?"

Virgo spoke this time. "King Tyrone is searching for a queen. He had a lot of qualities he wanted but we finally found her. We found you. A celestial mage who is powerful and willing."

Lucy's eyes widened at the two celestial spirits. "Are you serious? Me?" King Tyrone appeared in golden sparkles and smiled. "Yes you. I believe you'll be a great queen that will help direct this kingdom to greatness. Will you accept? I have a bit of a plan to make you stronger so the more annoying spirits will accept you. After you've finished your training, I will bring you back to life, though it may be a little different."

Lucy quirked her eyebrow and slightly smiled, "How different?" King Tyrone scratched the back of his head, "Well, you'll have to become a celestial spirit to become queen. Of course, you don't have to be a full spirit. Perhaps just half?"

Lucy smiled again and nodded. "I'm alright with that. When do I start?" Leo spoke, "Well, Aquarius has your game plan. So let's go find her." Lucy lit up at the sound of her friend's name and followed the cat eared man.

When they reached Aquarius, Lucy smiled big and looked at the stack of papers in her hands. Lucy's smile dropped almost immediately. Aquarius smirked and put her hand on her hip. "Are you ready to be tortured?"

Lucy smiled again and nodded. "I'm ready." Aquarius handed the stack of papers to Lucy and said, "You'll have to look over this. It's your schedule. Have fun."

Aquarius walked away. Lucy turned to Leo. "Where am I staying?" Leo smiled and started walking away. "You'll be staying with Aries and Virgo until we finish your place."

Lucy lit up and readjusted the papers in her hands and followed. "Ooh~. I get my own place? When will it be done?" Leo shrugged, "In about a week, at the least."

The rest of the walk was filled with idle chit chat until they came across a strange house that floored Lucy. Lucy looked at the house with confusion and a slight jolt of fear. "What is this? Don't tell me this is... This isn't actually where I'm staying right?"

Leo chuckled and approached the house until he was in front of the door but not quite on the door mat. "I promise, it's really not that bad." Lucy scowled at the ginger and retorted, "You're only saying that because you don't have to stay here." Leo smiled playfully and opened the door to the fluffy house.