Chapter Five

The next morning, the three girls sat at the table in the kitchen eating breakfast. Aries looked up from her bowl of cereal and at Lucy. "Lucy, have you looked at your schedule yet?" Lucy looked up from her bowl of oatmeal and at Aries. "No, not yet. Why?" Aries stirred her cereal, "You start everything in six days. You should definitely read those papers or you'll be lost when you start."

Lucy nodded and finished the rest of her oatmeal before going to the sink and washing her dishes. "I'm going to go look at them. Thanks for the advice, Aries." Aries nodded and continued eating her cereal. Lucy dried her hands on a towel before she walked back to her room.

At first, Lucy wanted her room to be galactic. Her room was covered in stars and planets and galaxies. She absolutely loved it. But then it started to become lonely. It seemed like she was alone in space. She was galaxies away from where she wanted to be. She hated that. She wanted to be with her friends and her crush. 

And so her room transformed. Her room was basically beautiful paintings of her friends at Fairy Tail. She loved it. It made her feel like she was back home. She walked to her bed, grabbing the papers on her desk along the way. All of the furniture she had had back home were there with her.

What Tyrone had originally made to be five pages turned into multiple because of the amount of training Lucy was going to do. He had contacted many people and asked, "What can you teach the next Celestial queen?" They discussed what not to teach her and what to teach her. They also talked about what she should learn first and who should teach what. Their main issue was where the training would take place.

Tyrone had split the schedule into three parts that way the magic she learned would be diverse and she wouldn't have to stay in one place for the duration of her training. He had talked to the celestial spirits, the dragons, and two humans and they all agreed to teach her. Tyrone was, to be blunt, quite excited to see what was going to happen.

Lucy looked at the first page. It was a simple title page that said, in big, bold letters, "SCHEDULE". Lucy turned the page and came across an informal letter from King Tyrone. She read it aloud, "Lucy, your schedule will consist of three parts.  We will start with the hard things first and then you will learn the simpler things. 

"The first thing you will learn is celestial magic. I know that you are a superb celestial mage but to be queen, you must be taught more of our secrets and ways. Next, we will send you to the dragon's world where you will learn dragon slayer magic. After watching your friends Natsu and Wendy, we contacted the dragons and they have agreed to teach you their secrets.

"Please be respectful. Then, you will be sent to Tenrou where two friends of mine will teach you different types of magic, including demon magic. One of my friends is despised in your world and I believe you will be quite confused when you meet him but I beg you to be nice. You will start a week away from when you got here. The schedules will tell you what you'll be learning, who will teach you, the amount of time it will take, and where the lessons are being held. Again, please be respectful to all of your teachers. King Tyrone"

Lucy reread the letter, checking to see if she had missed anything. She was excited for part three. She would be going back to the island that was close to her guild. Maybe one of her teachers would be nice enough to let her see them. Even if that meant they didn't get to see her and she was hiding in a corner.

She turned the page again and her eyes widened at the amount of training of just part one. Lucy looked at the amount of weeks and days it would take while she was in the celestial world. It added up to over six months. Lucy set the paper down and put her head in her hands. If just part one was six months, it would be forever until she next saw her friends. 

By the time she saw them, they would be older and different. And to be honest, that scared Lucy. She loved them now and she hoped that they wouldn't turn too different that she didn't even like them anymore. She dispelled that from her mind and turned the next few pages until she reached part two. 

Part two was in the exact same format as part one except for who was teaching, what they were teaching, how long it would take, and where it was. Lucy was reminded of Natsu. She would be going to the dragon's world. She glanced down the names and smiled when she saw Igneel's name among her teachers. 

And then she was struck with nervousness. She would be meeting her crush's father. And also Wendy's and Gajeel's. She shook herself and turned more pages than she did the last time. At last, she had reached part three. 

When Tyrone had wrote that her teacher was despised she wondered who it was. Did she know them? She scanned through the teacher names and came across two familiar names that gave her polar opposite feelings. First, she saw Mavis. Mavis was connected to Fairy Tail so her wish seemed much more attainable. And she could always ask how they were doing.

The second name struck her with fear and then confusion. Zeref. Zeref was going to be her teacher? How did Tyrone even think this was possible? She would be murdered as soon as she came face to face with him. Maybe Mavis could be of help but it was Zeref. 

Lucy sat the paper back down, finished with them. She cleared her head of her worries and decided to trust Tyrone. He would never do anything to actually physically hurt her. She checked her clock and jolted in surprise. It was already lunch time. She walked out of her room and down the hallway. She approached the living room and watched as Aries stopped in front of her.

"Ah, Lucy. I was just coming to get you. Leo and Aquarius are asking all of us to come to lunch. Their treat." Lucy smiled and walked to the door with Aries. "I'd love to. Let me grab my shoes. Where's Virgo?" Lucy grabbed her shoes next to the door and looked around for Virgo as she zipped up her boots. 

Aries smiled and gestured to the kitchen, "Virgo is grabbing dessert. It's kind of a tradition that they serve lunch and we serve dessert. I made a cheesecake. Do you like that kind of stuff?" Lucy smiled, shoes now fully on, and fixed her ponytail. "I love cheesecake. Mirajane always made the best. I'd say Erza's was a close second."

Aries smiled as Lucy talked about her friends. "I actually got my recipe from Mirajane when you were still at the guild." Lucy lit up. "Yeah? That's so cool. I'll bet it's going to be delicious." Just then, Virgo walked in with a container. Virgo said, "We are ready to go. Are you ready, Princess?" Lucy smiled again. "Yes. Lets go."