CUT THROAT

CUT THROAT

-adrena vlakov watched her father die at the simple age of eleven

-
adrena vlakov watched her father die at the simple age of eleven. everyone around her believed she was too young to comprehend what death meant and she went along, letting them believe that she didn't understand what had happened to her father. but she understood and it was a factor that motivated her to start her training. when she had started training, it had been just so she'd know how to defend herself incase there was an attack; but as she grew more mature and more tired of putting up with her father's widow, her focus shifted. maybe it was the constant reminder from her father's widow that she was just a bastard who didn't belong, or maybe it was just the fact that she missed her father more than anything. whatever it was, it made her angry and she settled on the goal of killing all the starks. she would take them all one by one until none of them remained. she had wanted to start with ned stark, but when the word traveled that he had been beheaded, she decided to move on to the others. over time, robb and catelyn stark were murdered, arya was presumed dead, bran and rickon had been killed and sansa was missing. that left her with ned stark's bastard son, jon snow. he was the first one on her list.

_______

"i'm gonna kill you, jon snow. and then i'll kill your sisters and brothers and cousins until the stark family line is dead."

 poppy drayton as adrena vlakov

"you and i are more alike than you care to admit. why would you kill someone who understands what it's like being a bastard?"

 why would you kill someone who understands what it's like being a bastard?"

kit harington as jon snow

WARNING! CONTAINS VIOLENCE AND MATURE TOPICS!

DISCLAIMER! I DONT OWN ANY RIGHTS TO GAME OF THRONES AND THE PLOTS OF SEASON 4 AND UP. I ONLY OWN RIGHTS TO ADRENA VLAKOV AND HER BACKGROUND!