Human!Alduin x Male!Dragonborn!Reader x Human!Paarthy

I've written so many of these...wow... XD This is gonna be like a scenario, so it's gonna be short. ((mostly because I feel bad for delaying this other request on a different story, and I'm drawing and writing a different story for myself :3))

Thanks, once again, FanficReader42028. :)

"Hey, uh...where's my stuff?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" Paarthy asked.

"I put my brush right here. It's gone." I motioned to my dresser.

"Dunno what you're talking about."

"ALDUIN GIVE ME MY BRUSH"

"What's a brush?" He yelled from the hallway.

"Grrr...." I growled. I got out my comb and used that instead. 

~

When I woke up in the morning, I was shirtless and wearing only shorts. I yawned and stretched, then got up and went to my closet. I opened the wooden doors, a yellow glow from the morning sun, and the nice heat from the sun. I saw all my clothes were gone. 

"WHAT THE HECK?!" I yelled. The brothers ran in and curiously looked at me.

"What's wrong?" Alduin asked.

"Where in Oblivion's mercy are my clothes?!" 

"Uh...what are clothes?"

"ALDUIN!!" I ran out and slammed the front door shut. They smirked.

~

I hid under my desk later, spying on the boys. They opened their door and revealed all my stolen items. My brush, clothes, and...is that my toothbrush...? Gross. Paarthy put on my clothes, and so did Alduin. To be honesty, they looked pretty good. I got out from under the desk and stood behind them and cleared my throat, and they jumped at the sudden noise.

"Well, look who is stealing my things." I glared. Their faces were red with embarrassment, and they looked down.

"I'm sor-"

"Don't be. You can wear my things whenever. You guys look cute. Do it more often."

"Wait wha-"

Told ya. Super short. Scenario. Yes, the Dragonborn is just walking around shirtless. XD 273 words