The Girl

*A/N*
Okay quick author's note. If you have viewed this story before than you might recall there being other chapters. Well due to Endgame I have decided to rewrite the whole story to fit recent events. So please forgive me and forget anything that was in this story. Just clarifing there will be Endgame spoilers in this if you have not watched it yet. And they rebuilt upstate that's where the Avengers are currently. We good? We good. Now, let's get reading.

*third person POV*

Boom

That's the noise the Avengers heard as they were silently eating dinner together. Things had been quiet for them, after Tony and Natasha died. Steve retiring didn't help either. Looking up from their meals, they all shared a look of annoyance. Getting up quickly they made their way to the hologram table to see what the sound was.

"What was that?" Sam asks the Avengers AI.

"It seems to be that someone has fallen from the sky and landed in the forest." FRIDAY responded, pulling up a servalance video of a fiery figure falling from the sky and crashing into the woods.

"Let's check it out." Sam sighed. "Suit up just in case."

The Avengers all groaned and went to suit up. Joining back together outside after only 2 minutes, they made their way into the trees. Careful of their every move, they spread out and surrounded the crater the figure created.

"Not it." Bucky said as they looked at each other, trying to figure out who would go in to check it out.

"I'll go" Peter said eagerly. "Alright kid, go ahead."

Peter carefully made his way down the crater. Making as little noise as possible, so he didn't scare it, he slowly moved the body so he could better examine it. Looking back up at the rest of the team, he gave them the all clear that it was safe to move down.

The figure was a young lady, looking about his age, with light tan skin, blue armour, and long blonde hair. Really long hair. Not Repunzel level long, but still a lot.

"Well, what are we gonna do with her?"

"We need to get her inside quick. She's losing blood" Wanda used her abilities to lift her up. She takes her back to the main building, the rest of them in tow.

Laying the woman down on the infirmary bed, Wanda got some bandages to help the wounds.

Banner followed, getting an IV bag and disinfecting ointment.

"FRIDAY vitals." Bruce asked looking for sterile needles.

"She has an accelerated heartrate and has lost a large amount of blood."

Banner approached the woman with the IV needle. He tried to carefully put it in her vain, but the needle just bent. "Um guys, I can't put in the IV." Banner said worried. With concerned faces, the rest of the Avengers watched as Banner grabbed a new needle and tried again. But with the same results.

Wanda started taking off the woman's armour, careful not to wake or hurt her. But she failed. The woman's eyes bolted open.

"She's awake!" Wanda announces as the woman grips her wrist. Letting go,  and quickly overpowering Bruce, the woman sprang off the bed and pulled a knife to Bucky's throat, pinning him to the glass wall behind him.

"Ποιος είσαι? Πού είμαι?" The woman demanded in a thick Greek accent. Nobody could understand what she was saying.

"FRIDAY translate." Sam ordered as he slowly made his way to help Banner.

"She is speaking Greek. She asked who we are and where she is." FRIDAY answerd. The woman, letting her grip on the knife loosen slightly, looked around the room, trying to find where FRIDAY's voice was coming from. Bucky took the opportunity and grabbed the knife, and tossed it away. Banner grabbed her shoulders pulling her off of Bucky. She motioned with one hand out at him and he was pushed to the ground.

"Hey calm down!" Peter said as he webbed her arms to her sides. She easily broke free and pinned Peter to the floor, face up. Peter's mask returned back into his suit and he held his hands infront of his face. "Don't hit me, I'm just trying to help!" He yelped, waiting for the impact of something to hit him, but nothing did. He lowered his hands to see what happened. The woman softened her gaze, she seemed to calm down. He looked at her in fear. Noticing his fear, she quickly scrambled away from him and stood up. Standing so he can be eye level with her, he tried to keep her calm.

"Hey, hey. You're okay. Calm down." He held his hands out infront of himself.

"Ποιος είσαι? Μείνουν πίσω!" She yelped, backing away from everyone.
Her eyes started getting dropey.

"Τι συμβαίνει-" She started but was cut off by her passing out and falling over, being caught by Wanda's energy.  Laying her back down on the bed, they tend to her wounds and take her to a spare room.

They lay her on the queen bed. "Peter, I want you to stay here with her. Notify us when she wakes up." Sam ordered. Peter nodded and sat down in a chair by the window, putting his earbuds in and listening to his favorite music. The rest of the Avengers left the room and went to clean up dinner.

*A/N*

Hope you liked my second attempt at this book! I will try to update as much as possible. But I might forget. My goal is to post every weekend at least. Please don't hesitate to remind me if I don't! Tell me how you liked it!
See yuh next time warriors!