Chapter 3(I couldn't come up w/ a name)

*Skylar's POV*

"Ms. Skylar"

I smile and steady myself, standing completely upright. "Sorry about throwing a dagger at you. Impulse." I vanished the dagger.

"Oh, ah yeah! It's fine." Peter said embarrassed, reaching his hand to scratch his neck. Nervous habit, noted. "So, if you don't mind me asking, what accent is that? I've never heard it before." He asked stepping away from me slightly.

"My accent?" I ask, cocking my head "Oh my accent! It doesn't really have a name. I would say my people's dialect and religion/mythology is closest to ancient Greek." I acknowledge.

"Cool!" Peter responded enthusiastically.

"So where on Midgard am I right now?" I ask.

"Your upstate, the Avengers headquarters." He responded quickly, "actually I'm supposed to tell the Avengers when you wake up."

"The Avengers. Earth's mightiest heroes. Is that right?" I ask warily. "That's the one!" He gleamed.

"Well then, Man of Spiders, I will wait here while you tell them." I bowed, fist on heart(the warrior's bow), staying down waiting for him to bow back. He looked confused then caught wind of what to do with an 'oh!', and bowed too. We straighten again and I winked whilst I sat cross-legged on the bed.

"I'll be right back." He said while turning around. "I expect so." I quipped. "Oh and Man of Spiders."
He turned from the door frame. "Your face is red. Might want to fix that before you go see the Avengers." I wink-smirked. He turned around, even redder, and left the room.

I moved, smirking, so that my back was against the headboard. "I think I just made a friend."

*a/n*
Hope you liked this! Sorry it's short. I'm struggling with a bit of writer's block. I'll try to make these longer as they go on. Hope you don't mind, I'm kinda already setting up a potential love interest 'twixt Peter and Skylar 😂😂😂. Till now time. Read on Warriors!