Chapter 6

Due to the fact that Spiderman: Far From Home just came out and I've seen it. I will have to write in that story plot so after this chapter I recommend you watch the movie before continuing to further chapters.

*Skylar's POV*

As Peter walked me back to, what I would assume, my living quarters; he gave me a tour of the facility. He showed me the many boardrooms, the lab, the mess hall, and finally, the training room.

As we stepped into the large, gymnasium like room, I took in the grand space. The floor was concrete, contrasting nicely with the charcoal grey of the walls. One wall, instead of the opaque, dark surface; was completely glass. On the wall closest to the door, hung an assortment of weapons. Varying from close range short swords, to long range hand guns. There were various mats and weights lining the wall farthest from us. In the center of the rectangular room stood a boxing ring.

The room smelled of sweat and metal.

"If you want, when you're wounds heal, I can show you the fight simulator."

I looked behind me and smiled.
"I'd enjoy that, Man of Spiders. I'd enjoy that very much."

Peter and I walked the remaining distance to the room I woke up in.

"I need to go back to the rest of them. Can I trust you won't hurt yourself anymore and rest?" Peter asked as I crossed the threshold of the neatly kept room.

"Yes of course, Man of Spiders. I will stay out of the way until I am called upon." I say courtly, as I turn to face him.

"Ok good, I'll tell you when dinner is ready." He replies with a smile. I bow; a slight tilt, fist to chest, head down, like practiced; he takes a moment and understands, returning the bow sloppily.

Giggling, I straightened myself, he followed suit.

"Till later, Man of Spiders."

"Till later, Miss.Skylar."

Sorry I haven't updated this book in a hot minute, school and such. I'm trying to be more detailed in my writing so I hope I did good. I'll try my best to make these chapters longer and post a bit more frequently.