Chapter 5

Skylar's POV

Dr.Banner, Lady Maximoff, and the Spiderling introduced me to the rest of the team, Mr.Wilson, Mr.Barnes, and Mr.Rhodes.

"Nice to see your awake, I'm Sam Wilson. Also known as Falcon" Mr.Wilson introduced, stretching out his hand for me to shake. Being polite, I did. A man with a dark metal arm stepped forward.

"I'm James Barnes. But call me Bucky." Mr.Barnes said, shaking my hand as well. Finally, the last man stepped forward.

"James Rhodes, call me Rhodey. The people know me as Iron Patriot. " Mr.Rhodes shook my hand. I nodded and bowed.

"Thank you for helping me, Mr.Wilson Mr.Barnes Mr.Rhodes. I'm truly in debt to you." I began, straightening back up. "I'm Skylar of the lost realm. Goddess of power. Daughter of the Queen mother, heir to the throne."

For a moment they all looked at me like I had grown a second head, in other words confused. "What? Is my introduction not correct?"

Goodness her accent is so thick it took me like 10 seconds to figure out what she said. Mr.Wilson thought. Little did he know I heard it.

"No, Princess, your introduction was fine. We just aren't used to so many titles." Mr.Wilson assured me.

I can see she's getting tired again, I need to cut this short so she can get some rest. Is she getting tired or is she just annoyed by this conversation. If she gets angry will she smite us? Please don't smite us!... The Spiderling's thoughts rambled. I held back a giggle and stopped him there.

Test me and you might find out. I teased. What you can hear my thoughts? Yes, and they're quite amusing, Spiderling. Sorry about my rambling. It's fine, I appreciate your concern but I believe I can last a little longer before I need more rest. Are you sure? Yes, Spiderling. I am a Goddess after all, still with all her power. I was cut off by the concerned faces of the Avengers infront of me. Shoot I forgot. We weren't paying attention this whole time.

Lady Maximoff was looking at us with a smirk. No doubt she was listening in on the conversation. What're you smirking at? Just how cute you and Peter are. I could feel the heat rise in my cheeks, adorning them with a pinkish color. Lady Maximoff! My thoughts whined as Lady Maximoff's smirk widened and she giggled slightly.

The others, were extremely confused. Let me just give you a rundown of what they see.

So let's start with me. I'm just standing there pink in the cheeks, almost emotionless face, completely zoned out. If that's not enough to make someone think something is wrong, well the fact that my eyes where completely white and glowing might have made them.

Now the Spiderling is looking similar. Pink in the cheeks, surprised look in the face, though he is now trying to hide it slightly, completely zoned out.
His eyes also had a very slight, barely noticeable, white cloudiness to them, because I was talking to him. While also harboring a far of look.

Back to what's happening.

"Hey Spider boy, what's going on, you alright?" Mr.Rhodes asked the Spiderling. Spiderling shook the cloudiness from his eyes and looked back at Mr.Rhodes. Don't tell him.

"I'm fine Mr.Rhodes, Sir. Just lost in thought." Spiderling reassured them. "Speaking of thoughts. I was thinking that Ms. Skylar should probably go back to her room to rest. We don't want her exerting herself."

Dosh Garnet Spiderling, I told you I'm fine.

"Your right, Peter. She needs rest. You should take her back to her room." Mr.Barnes agreed.

"I agree with White Wolf. We'll talk more after you get more energy." Mr.Wilson concurred.

A/N
Hope you liked this chapter. Sorry it took so long to write and publish, I had a major case of writer's block. I just had to include a catchphrase of mine in this. I'll let you guess what it is. Till next time.
Read on warriors

-Rj