eleven

Taeyong couldn't help but feel this odd sensation whenever he went outside of his dorm room. He began to worry that whoever had texted him was really watching Jaehyun and him. It really worried the elder. To the point of trying to hide his identity when coming outside. Face masks, bucket hats, and big hoodies was what he mostly wore now even when it was close to the warmer months. He became even more paranoid when going to Jaehyun's apartment just three days after those mysterious texts.

"Is something wrong?" Jaehyun asked worriedly, "you seem a little tense."

Taeyong hesitated. He really didn't want Jaehyun to act up because some sasaeng found his number. "It's n-nothing, just a little stressed for my mid term."

Jaehyun looked at him confused. Mid terms weren't until two weeks from now, he knows because Taeyong told him. He also knows Taeyong only starts studying a week in advanced so that's a bit odd, but he brushes it off. Maybe these mid terms really are hard this time. The model keeps note to himself to help Taeyong study and make him have his meals the entirety of study week.

"Ah okay, I understand. I'll make sure to keep you well and fed during your study week—"

"Jae, you really don't have to do that you know," the other blushed.

"But I want to, because it's you and I know how you get when there's a big test coming up. Just let me spoil you, I've always wanted to do that!" Jaehyun smile, though not without a wink right after.

Taeyong shook his head, "Okay fine, but just that week. And no extravagant spending okay! You should really put all your money into something besides me and our dates. I love you but damn, you spend a lot."

"Only because I love you baby," again, another wink and smirk.

"Oh my god,  just shut up and kiss me already. I've been here for half an hour and our lips haven't touched at all." Jaehyun would be damned if he ignored that pout Taeyong has. So fucking cute.

Taeyong giggled as Jaehyun practically tackled him onto the bed and began spreading kissed around his face before finally landing on his lips. So soft and smooth. It was like kissing cotton candy clouds. Jaehyun absolutely loved it. He loved Taeyong oh so very much and vise versa.

(Keep scrolling lol)

Click. Click. Click