fifty six

"You're a dumb idiot."

Jaehyun flinched, completely stopping in his tracks in front of the police station. "Can we talk about this in the car? I don't want to make a scene in front of the fucking police station."

Taeyong wordlessly slips off the wall and walks towards where he saw Jaehyun's car in the parking lot. He had Johnny drop him off right after Jay had texted him everything and came clean. They both get into the black camaro and sit in silence for what felt like an eternity.

The tension is practically eating away at Jaehyun's insides.

"Look, Taeyong, I know I should've told you but Jay said it was best this way. And it obviously worked so that's a plus. I'm sorry for worrying you again. I just, wanted you safe and that made me agree with Jay'a plans. I'm really sorry, I know you're mad at me for doing something so dangerous—"

"I'm not angry."

"What?"

Taeyong sighs, turning his whole body and pulling Jaehyun into a passionate kiss. He slowly pulls away and opens his eyes to make eye contact with Jaehyun, "I'm not mad, I'm just glad you're safe, stupid."

"Taeyong.." Jaehyun whines, pulling the elder into an awkward hug over the armrests.

"Can we just go back to my dorm now?"

"What about my apartment?"

"Trashed, now my dorm!"

Jaehyun smiles, "Whatever you want babe."