twenty seven

Taeyong couldn't believe Jaehyun. After crying for what felt like hours, all he could feel was total anger. Who could blame him though? His boyfriend broke up with him over national tv and even announced he was dating another girl. Honestly, Taeyong doesn't even know what to feel. So, he let his body do the talking.

"Woah, where are you going? And why do you look hella pissed?" Doyoung asked, having a confused stare.

Taeyong looked up to see who had bumped into. He had hoped it wasn't one of his friends but of course life totally hates him right now. He sighs into his hand, then rubs soothing circles on his temple. He does not have time for this, whatsoever. And quite frankly, Doyoung may be the second to worst person to run into, right behind Ten of course.

"I'm not letting you go until you tell me what's wrong Taeyong." Doyoung really looked concerned for his friends.

Taeyong took a deep breath and said, "My boyfriend broke up with me, and the only reason I fucking know is because his manager told me to watch his live stream. Honestly, I expected him to tell everyone we were happy and together because I was ready. I was finally ready to tell the entire world that he's mine and I'm his but no, he tells the reporters that the photos are fake. Not only that, he's apparently been in a relationship with a bitch named Irene. Like oh my god, was he cheating on me this whole time? I put so much thought into this relationship, and finally accepted that we could go public, but then he does this to me. And damn it Doyoung, I don't know what the hell to do anymore because I still fucking love him!"

Doyoung was absolutely livid. How dare that he do this to Taeyong. He may hate Taeyong in certain moments but that doesn't mean he doesn't care. Jaehyun is dead meat, and he won't be on his hands. He suddenly grabs Taeyong's hand and starts dragging him in a direction.

"W-Wait, where are we going?!"

"To Ten's form room."