fifty one

"I swear to god Jay—"

"Calm down," Jay said through Taeyong's AirPods," she'll be there in ten minutes. I'll buy you some hot chocolate from Starbucks or something later. God, the weather do make people bitchy and shit."

"I can hear you. Don't talk to me like that or else I'll shove my foot so far up your ass, you'll feel it in your brain."

"Jesus Christ, the quiet ones are always the psychotic ones."

Taeyong scoffed, he wasn't going to be playing any games with Irene nor Jay today. He was already pissed as is for this stupid plan but a deal's a deal. There's an urge to just run away in the pit of his stomach but Taeyong knows that if he does, it's not gonna end up great on his end when Jay is done with him. God, Jaehyun better treat him like a fucking king or else he's not gonna be sleeping in the same house as him.

"Think fast, she's around the corner," Jay tells him.

Taeyong hums as a response and begins to walk. He had his hood down and eyes on the group when he recognizes some very expensive shoes coming towards him. On purpose, he steps towards the right and straight into an hot coffee holding Irene. Just like Jay had expected, Irene reacted not so nicely since there wasn't anyone around.

"What the fuck?! Do you know how expensive this shit is? Oh my god, your dumbass literally just did this to my—" Irene stopped rambling once she got a glimpse of Taeyong's face. "You're the bitch who stole my man."

"Me? You're the one who kidnapped him and threaten him! He had to run away to escape from you!"

"Oh, so you know where he went? I fucking hope so because if you don't tell me right now, I'll slash your throat right here, right now."

"Say that you don't know where he is," Jay whispered.

"I don't know where he is. After your little fiasco, i haven't seen or heard of him at all," Taeyong repeated.

Irene huffed, "Oh, so that's how it is.."

Irene was about to punch the living shit out of Taeyong, or at least try, but her manager quickly saw and pulled her away, aggressively saying sorry to Taeyong before stuffing Irene into their van. Taeyong quickly walks away and out of sight before anything else happens. He meets Jay in another back alley where he was monitoring everything in his car. Once Taeyong had jumped in, Jay speeds his way out.

"Just gonna tell you now, you cannot tell anyone that this face exists, ight?"

"Yes Jay, whatever. Can you just please drive?"

"Why? What's wrong?"

"I don't have a good feeling right now, okay. Can you just hurry to Jaehyun's apartment please?"

Jay just nods, speeding up his miles

~
Wattpad deleted some of the chapter 😤