20 things you absolutely didnt need to know

The tittle explains itself.

1. When a male bee climaxes their balls explode and die.

2. You could swim inside blue whale's arteries.

3. There are more atoms in a glass of water than glasses of water in all oceans of Earth.

4. Alcohol is considered a performance enhancing drug in competitive shooting competitions.

5. Once Charlie Chaplin entered a 'Charlie Chaplin look alike' competition and came in third.

6. If you shuffle a deck of cards, chances are that the new order or cards has never existed before.

7. 54 million people alive right now will be dead in the next 12 months. Oh

8. When your mother was born, she already carried the egg that would become you.

9. All of the humans on the planet could fit in 1 cubic mile.

10. If there wasn't any space between any if its atoms, Earth would be the size of a baseball.

11. Sloths mistakingly grab their arms instead of the branches and fall to their death.

12. When a male penguin falls in love he searches the entire beach to find the perfect pebble to give it to their love as their way of proposing.

13. Butterflies are cannibals.

14. Turtles breath out of their butts. (I also found a very graphic photo)

 (I also found a very graphic photo)

15. A pigs orgasm lats 30 minutes.

16. There is a type of jelly fish that is immortal. (Turritopsis nurticula)

17. The medical name for butt crack is:
Interglutial cleft.

18. The horseshoe crab has eyes on their tail.

19. The brain named itself.

20. 1 sperm has 37.5MD of DNA information in it. So a normal wank represents a data transfer of 1587GB in 3 seconds.

YuP
K, bye.