Eating Spaghettis

*12:00PM* [Restaurant]

"..."

"Why am I here, again?" You asked yourself in your head in annoyance but at the same time in tolerance, as you were sitting on a comfortable chair, facing in front of your classmate who is secretly a spirit name Kurumi Tokisaki, who was sitting in front of you, staring at you with a smile on her face.

Basically in the morning, Kurumi asked you... more like dragged you to go to a restaurant with her for lunch, just the two of you.

"One extra-large spaghetti 🍝!" Both you and Kurumi now heard and saw a waitress, who was holding a very large plate of spaghetti with only one hand, while she was approaching towards the table that you guys were in.

As the waitress finally reached towards your table...

"Here you go, Miss." The waitress now gently laid the very large plate of spaghetti on the table near Kurumi.

"Wait, what?!?! All that for herself?!?!" You asked yourself in your head surprisingly in shock, as you dropped your jaw with wide eyes in shock and in confusion.

"Thank you so much, Ma'am." Kurumi thanked the waitress with a bright smile on her face.

"Enjoy!" The waitress bowed with also a bright smile on her face, before leaving your table and heading towards the kitchen.

"Uhh... Kurumi?" You now calmly called her out.

"Hm?" She now looked back at you, as you got her attention.

"Where's... my meal?" You nervously and calmly asked her curiously in confusion, since she was the one who also ordered your food in the first place.

"Isn't obvious, silly? We're going to eat this huge spaghetti together." Kurumi calmly replied your question with a smile on her face, before picking up a fork that was on the table near her.

"W-What?!"

"(*Giggles*)" You now had a surprised look on your face, which made Kurumi to now giggle at your reaction.

"..."

That's strange...

Why did she want to shared her food with you?

She never does that with anyone, based on your own perspective that is.

As you now watched Kurumi take a mouthful piece of spaghetti with her fork...

"Here. Say 'ahhhh'~" Kurumi now pointed it at you to offer you to take a bite of the spaghetti with a smile on her face and with her eyes closed.

You paused for a moment, before...

"No thanks. I'll pass." You calmly and politely refused her offer.

"Aww... Come, on! Try it." Kurumi said and whined a little bit about your decision.

You for some reason don't trust her. So...

"No, I insist." You again calmly and politely refused her offer for the second time.

After saying that, you suddenly...

"Huh?" Now felt something (like an object) that poked at your right knee, which caused you to titled your head down a little to look under the table.