chapter 4

// i don't have any authors notes that are important this chapter ... BUT i do have to mention that this chapter will contain SO much OOC stuff ... so watch out for that!! <3 thank u so much for 600 reads ... it's insane man. ur support on this story is what's keepin me going <333

btw this chapter is gonna be sad! and it'll have more ... figurative language. metaphors, similes, ironic use of words [i.e. describing something as enriching when it's the complete opposite of that] and other things. so, if you have a question about what certain things mean, let me know and i will explain! :)

// chapters have been lengthened and heavily edited as of 02.13.21

...

"Bad..?" Zak questioned, a sigh following afterwards. His tone souring as anxiety began to slowly creep in.

"Yes?" The other said, his usual sweet and caring tone lingered in the air which contrasted Skeppy's heavily like oil does water.

"I need you to leave. Now." Zak choked, an unusual sense of impending doom enriching his senses.

There was silence.

"What..? Why?" Darryl replied, and then a melancholy atmosphere followed.

"Just go. Now." Zak softly shouted. Loud enough for his point to get across, but soft enough for his neighbors not to be concerned.

"User has left your channel."

Now Zak was all alone. All alone with his thoughts.

Why am I seeing more colors whenever I talk with him? Does he know he's doing this to me? Should I tell him? Should I cut off all connections with him?

Was this meant to happen?

Once all those irrational questions were done taunting him, he sighed deeply and just stared up at his ceiling.

Zak felt an inexplicable connection to Bad. It was weird. Even though they'd recently met, it was as if they'd known each other for millennia's.

Maybe they were soulmates in a past life.

He laughed at that, but his laughter quickly evolved into butterflies that danced inside his stomach. He hadn't felt this feeling in a long time.

He was used to the usual fluttering feeling in his stomach, as this was an obvious signal that he was experiencing a panic attack, but this was different.

He could only describe the previous feeling as moths chewing away at his stomach lining, and what he was feeling now as butterflies bouncing around happily.

God, I'm such an idiot. I should've never told him to go away... I need to talk to him.

"Fuck!" Zak yelled. This was the 10th time he'd tried to call Bad but he wouldn't answer.

He probably fell asleep.

Yeah.

That's gotta be it... right?

He decided that he'd leave him a voice mail:
"Hey Bad! I'm really sorry about earlier, I was a little bit pissed off about ... some personal things I've been experiencing for the past few weeks and just needed some personal space. I'm really sorry about lashing out on you like that. I hope we can talk about it soon..

Call me back, please."

// authors note:
i purposefully did make it so zak couldn't see green YET. green also means, informally, when someone acts rudely / out of character. but don't fret, lol.