A new person

Hey guys here's the details you need to know, the Gwen's suit is from into the Spider-Verse.

Peter's suit is the iron spider suit from Infinity War.

Peter is Tom Holland, and Gwen is from into the Spider-Verse

Peter is Tom Holland, and Gwen is from into the Spider-Verse. Oh this is a Peter that is different from the other Peter in the other movies and shows.

Gwen's POV

So I was just in my room listening to music through my earbuds then I hear a truck backing up next door to a house that is...sold? I went outside to investigate then I saw men coming out of the back with chairs, a couch, a lamp, and so much more. Then a teenager my age walked out the back with something heavy but he made it act like it was a feather I went to go talk to him "hello" I said, he dropped it and got in a battle stance. "Woah I'm your next door neighbor and I only wanted to say hi" I said, "oh well I'm Peter" Peter said with his hand stretched out to shake, I shoke it. "I'm Gwen" I said. "So your my next door neighbor" Peter said, "yeah" I said, "then out of no where Peter yelled "DUCK" and we ducked, It came from behind Peter "Jack what was that for?" I said, "I don't know maybe for payback" Jack said, "well go bother someone else" I said. "Sorry that was my next door neighbor Jack" I said, I had my eyes widened because it came at the back of him and he didn't hear it "um how did you dodge that frisbee?" I said, now he had wide eyes like he was hiding something. "Um uh" Peter said before his phone started going off, he grabbed it and then the voice said "there is a shooting going on in the part of N.Y.C." the voice said, he looked at his mom "mom" Peter said giving her his phone. "Go" Peter's mom said, then after that he ran inside and before I knew it I went to my house to look for my suit, just then I saw a figure zoom past my window and it's suit looked like a spider-suit. "Hey who are you" I said after jumping out my window with my suit on, "hey Saturday get me the location" The strange person said while swinging on what looked like a web. "Hey you spider person get back here" I said, we landed near a building "ok what do you want" the spider person said, "who are you and what are you doing in this city" I said. He sighed "I just got here from another place" the spider person said, "and I am Spider-Man" Spider-Man said, "now who are you" Spider-Man said with a familiar voice, "I'm Spider-Woman" I said. "Wait your voice sounds familiar do I know you" I said, he hesitated "um I-I don't kn-know" Spider-Man said, "wait PETER" I said, he touched the side of his mask and it came off. "Yeah" Peter said, he looked down "wait, GWEN" Peter said looking up, I took off my mask "yeah" I said.

Peter's POV

"So wait your parents know your secret" Gwen said, "yeah" I said, "wait what are we doing we need to go and catch those crooks" I said, I hit the side of my face and my mask covered my face, after a half hour we found them. "Gwen stop the cop car from hitting them" I said, Gwen spun four webs at each corner of the car just before it could hit them "whew" I said, "it's a web" one of the people said. Me and Gwen swung into view "get 'em SPIDER PEOPLE!" one of the people said, I swung in between the gap of a truck connecting the trailer, "hey we got company" one of the criminals said. They started firing at me and Gwen but we dodged the bullets I got on the car and webbed them to a nearby lamppost "HEY GET US DOWN" the criminals yelled, I pulled the car over. When we got near a building we settled down "hey what are your parents names and jobs" Gwen asked, "well my Mom's name is Chloe, and she's a Police Officer, my Dad's name is Steve, and he's a marine" I said, "oh wow it must be saddening watching your dad leave" Gwen said, "it is but it's fun having him around" I said. "So what about your family" I asked, "well my Dad's name is George, and he's also a Police Officer, and my Mom" Gwen said before she started to cry, I hugged her to make her feel better me and Gwen blushed slightly. "My Mom is d-dead" Gwen said, before looking down, "I'm sorry for your loss" I said, I put my hand on her shoulder "it's alright" I said, she put her head on my shoulder. I blushed "I'm glad you moved here Peter" Gwen said, I smiled when we got back to our houses Gwen gave me her phone number and I gave her mine "hey sweetie" Gwen's dad said, "who's this" Gwen's dad said, "oh this Peter our next door neighbor" Gwen said, "nice to meet you sir" I said, "you too" Gwen's dad said. "Are you being careful with her" Gwen's dad said, "DAD!" Gwen shouted, "don't worry I won't hurt her not as long as I live you have my word" I said.