Venom (voice from the Venom movie)

Venom's POV

"Hey Venom" Dock Ock said, "yeah" I said, "go make me a feast or me and the rest and go do some of our stuff while your at it" Dock Ock said, oh I hate him so much I wish I could bite his head off, "...fine" I said with a growl. When I was out I saw a bunch of bad guys robbing the bank stupid I said in my head, then I saw Spider-Man and Spider-Woman come in and bust their asses knew it I thought to myself  "too easy" Spider-Man said to the bad guys. I carefully turned into a little black substance and crawled over to his leg and disappeared when he got back he got a call from his girlfriend that her dad found the killer of his uncle. A few minutes later, "we thought this guy was the killer but it turned out to be this guy" The man said, he said showing the sandman "he's still at large" The man said, "what..,w-what are you talking about" Spider-Man said(without costume). It turns out the kid I was on was Peter Parker, and his girlfriend is Gwen Stacy, Peter took the photo and looked at it real hard "his name is Flint Marco" The chief, which his name is George said, I could feel the anger and sadness all at the same time. I felt a tear go down his cheek "please be patient were doing our job" George said, "no your not doing your job" Peter said, everyone looked at him "I watched my uncle die" Peter said. "You had witnesses w-why weren't we told this" Peter said, "settle down son" His dad said, "NO I HAVE NO INTENTION OF SETTLING DOWN THIS MAN KILLED MY UNCLE AND HE'S STILL OUT THERE" Peter said slamming the paper down and storming out the station. "Peter wait" Gwen said, "no I can't y uncle's dead and I need to find him I'm fine" Peter said before walking away, we were listening to the police scanner when Peter put his suit on but told his mind to take it off and the mask particles disappeared. We laid down to get some rest I told myself I feel bad I need to help him then an idea can I started covering his suit with my blackness when he woke up he was covered in black and grey he had the same design but different colors "where am I.." Peter said. "what is this" Peter said, "I feel good.." Peter said, then he jumped off "WHOOO" Peter yelled, then he spun a web and swung between two cars and landed on a platform "this is something else" Peter said telling his mask to come off, "so looking good in the suit" Peter jumped, it was only Gwen, "oh thanks I- wait I know this, VENOM IS THIS YOU" Peter yelled, "maybe" I said, "okay what's the catch Venom" Peter said, "no catch it's that I'm sick and tired of being bossed by 4 arms" I said with a growl, "okay you can stay as long as you don't turn me evil and you don't kill anyone" Peter said. "Not even a little head" I said "VENOM!" Gwen and Peter said in unison, "fine fine" I said, when we got back the pager went off "we got a sand storm near the bank" the pager said, "Flint Marco" Peter said. Then we were off going to the bank.

Gwen's POV

(Peter is in his black Iron Spider suit) When I followed Peter to the bank secretly he just broke the drainage thing and dropped in. "Flint Marco" Peter said, Sandman made a sand fist tried to punch him but missed "remember Ben Parker the guy you shot down in cold blood" Peter said, he was so caring but this is not how to do it. "WHAT DOES IT MATTER TO YOU ANYWAY" Sandman said, "EVERYTHING" Peter said as a train came by and webbed the side and came kicking sandman in the chest this made him lose his money down the subway thing. Peter came back but Sandman extended his leg and hit Peter in the chest and sent him flying a train nearly hit him but got out of the way and webbed up and kicked Sandman in the back and sent him flying towards a train. Peter grabbed Sandman and put his face against the train so his face would disappear but Sandman's face was half disintegrated when there was no more train "IT'S TIME TO PAY MARCO!" Peter said, Sandman used his hands to gather the sand from him getting his face rubbed on the train to form a full head. When he did peter got his head hit by Sandman's head, Peter got his head hit by two trains but came back and punched Sandman in the face and a pole on the side of the train hit his face "ow" I said quietly to myself knowing bad it must hurt. When Peter punched Sandman he fell and Peter spun a web making Sandman fall in a puttle of water, Sandman's hand turned to some sort of mud when he tried to grab the cash next to him. Then Peter noticed and took advantage and swung near a big well only to use his strength to open it and make Sandman disappear, "good riddens" Peter said, then he took the cash to the bank and when he was done he went in an ally way he then noticed me at the corner of his eye "hey" Peter said, "hi" I said, we looked at each other before he climbed up next to me. "sorry you had to see me do what I did to Flint" Peter said, "I don't think it was you I think it was Venom" Gwen said, "yeah it was me" Venom said, "why" I said, "well I knew Peter cared about his uncle, so I thought I might hep you defeat Flint" Venom said. "Wait you actually care about me" Peter said surprised and shocked, "yeah" Venom said, Peter's eyes widened.

Hey guys there's gonna be a long series on this this not the end I promise I just have a lot to deal with and no I'm not gonna share private stuff okay.