Tired

Peter's POV

It was night when me and Gwen were watching a movie called, "Ghost Rider" then "we have a witness of a fire" said the voice, "well time to go Gwen" I said, we got our suits on and swung to the fire when we got their it was in huge flames. "SAVE MY BABY!" one of them said, I went in and grabbed the baby and there was an explosion I the ran out the window spinning a web and landed safely on the ground. "Your baby is fine" I said, "oh thank you Spider-Man" the woman said, "you made a person happy" Gwen said to me, "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" a woman said from in the burning building, "let's go" I said. When we got inside me and Gwen got ready for anything, "WHERE ARE YOU!" I screamed, "over there!" Gwen said, we walked over to her, she looked around and kicked us both back she uncovered her coat and revealed the Green Goblin. "your pathetically unpredictable like a moth to the flame are you in or are you out out Spider-Man" Green Goblin said, "your the one who's out, out of your mind" I said, "WRONG AWNSER!" Green Goblin said before throwing a bomb making what looks like spinning shredders. "Oh boy" I said to myself, me and Gwen dodged the razors then me, Gwen, and goblin started fighting I took some of the razors out but one cut my left arm "ARGH!" I yelled, I made him go in the air spun a web towards him and kicked him to the right after that we left. When we got to my house it was 12:00 a.m. "I'll get the first aid kit" Gwen said, quietly rushing in the bathroom and getting the first aid kit "thanks" I said kissing her lips, "I love you Peter" Gwen said. "I live you more Gwen" I said, "here let me patch you up ok" Gwen said with a smile, after that we went to bed, at 12:23 a.m. the pager went off, "there seems to be a shooting near central park" the pager said. "I can go you sleep ok" I said to Gwen, "ok" Gwen said before she fell back to sleep, when I was finished with the shooters another call came on, there is a fire in the central part of queens "ok" I said before rushing off. When I was done I was swinging and I fell asleep mid swing and woke up in the hospital, "uhh what happened" I said grabbing my head, "oh thank god your alright" my family said in unison. "What happened" I said again, "you have of fallen asleep while you were swinging and hit a building and ended up here" Gwen said, "who found me" I said, everyone looked at Gwen. "Thanks" I said, I got up then fell to the floor, my family rushed to my side, "ow my ribs" I said holding my right ribcage.

Gwen's POV

I can't bare looking at him with such pain, when he got out he looked like he felt fine but on the inside he really hurt "are you alright" I said, "yeah I'm fine no need to worry" Peter said, I smiled at him while holding his hand "ok" I said, when we got back Peter felt tired so he went to bed. I took the time to explore without him, granted I would always like his company but I would like to be free, I do love him it's just that he can be over protective sometimes. When I got back I listened to music then I heard the pager go off about Green Goblin and Dock Ock at the construction site, when I got there nothing was happening until "ARGH" I said before being tied up in strong ropes I can't break free from. "Oh what's wrong little spider caught in a trap, it won't be long before he comes" said Dock Ock, it was only seconds before I realized who they were talking about "you won't be able to get him he's asleep and hurt" I said angrily at them. "Oh but when he knows its you he'll come running for you and that's when we'll get him" Green Goblin said "NOOOOOO-Mhmmmmhmmm" I said before getting a piece of strong tape around my mouth. "Shhhhhh, HAHAHAHAHA!" Dock Ock said, and then the rest of the villains showed up, "oh no" I said in my head.