School

Peter's POV

It was 6:00 a.m. on Monday which means school I got up and since I didn't take a shower last night I got one this morning when I got out my dad was in his chair looking at Looney Tunes our favorite show. My brother came down dressed and when I got ready out the door it was 6:50 when we got out the wind blew at my hair makin me cold, I was listening to Eminem "Lose Yourself." Then Gwen walked out she looked beautiful, "hi" I said, she looked up from her phone "hi Peter" Gwen said with a smile, then out of no where "sooooooo are you two a thing?" Jack the other next door neighbor said, we looked at each other than at him "no, no, no were not a thing" I said blushing. Just then I the bus came to a stop, when I got on, girls were giggling at me and boys were giving me looks, When I found an empty seat I layed on it and fell asleep, my Jack was sitting in front of me, and Gwen was sitting across from me, when a guy got on the bus he got an Idea. He reached in his bag and grabbed a permanent marker he walked towards me "I wouldn't do that if I were you" Jack said, "shut up" the guy said, when he was close to my face I grabbed his hand tight "you draw on my face I break your hand" I said, Gwen looked over and people were looking at us. "I told you" Jack said, "let go of me man" the guy said, I let go my firm grip he grabbed his wrist rubbing it "what happened" Gwen said, "he tried to write on Peter's head with permanent marker" Jake said. "Really Devon, how's that a way to act to a new kid" Gwen said, when we got to school I found my locker, and Gwen walked up to me "hey" Gwen said, I jumped "oh it's only you" I said, "wow Spider-Man get's easily scared" Gwen said giggling. "Shhhhhh, don't say it out loud" I said, "sorry" Gwen said, "so what's up" I said getting books from my locker, "well it's what happened on the bus" Gwen said. "Oh sorry I didn't mean to hurt Devon's wrist" I said, "it's ok he said he's sorry" Gwen said, "who even was he" I said, Gwen blushed "m-my f-first boy-boyfriend" Gwen said, I looked at here wide eyed. Just then there was a group of guys walking towards us "um Gwen who are they?" I said, "oh no" Gwen said with a moan "hey there cutie" the guy said with a wink, "what do you want Flash" Gwen said. "Nothing just wanna see how my girlfriend is doing" Flash said, "I'm not your girlfriend Flash" Gwen said with a angry look on her face. "Oh come on you know you love me" Flash said, "just leave her alone guys" I said, "oh yeah, who said" Flash said, "um I did" I said. "Oh well is that a fact Dickwad" Flash said, "sticks and stones may break my bones will never hurt me" I said, "awww such big words or someone so puny" flash said getting ready to fight, "says the one that's about to chock on teeth" I said before getting ready to fight.

Gwen's POV

Flash and peter started fighting Flash threw a punch at Peter, Peter dodged it and threw Flash into the lockers and Flash hit his head on the lockers and he fell on the floor then he got up and his gang surrounded Peter. They all went after him Peter dodged and threw punches at them sending them to the floor, now there's a group of people surrounding the fight then Peter pinned Flash to the ground and looks like he's about to break Flashes arm. "You leave Gwen alone and stop telling she's something when she's not, got me" Peter said, I kind of blushed wow he cares for me. He actually cares for me "got it Chrystal clear" Flash said, Peter got off flash he walked away with his gang Peter got his books and closed his locker "thanks" I said, "no problem" Peter said, I kissed his cheek he looked at me blushing and wide eyed. I walked away.

--------------(Time Skip)---------

It was lunch time I saw Peter sit at a table alone I felt bad, I walked over and sat beside him "hey" I said, "hi" Peter said, "so you okay....you know from this morning" I said, "yeah I'm fine Gwen" Peter said. "Hey can I ask you something Peter" I said, "sure what is it" Peter said, I leaned in closer I whispered "I love you" I said, he just sat their eyes wide and mouth slightly open "Peter?" I said, he kissed my cheek "I love you too" Peter said. On the bus we sat next to each other, we looked at each other "what's wrong Peter" I said pulling an earbud out, he kissed my lips, it lasted 1 minute, a GOOD minute I'll say. When we got off the bus we held hands, and Jack said "HA, I knew you two were a thing".