20⃣

[Do not forget to vote and follow]

Jungkook 's
(Past)

Pagkababa ko kay Taehyung sa kama ko ay lumabas akong muli. Sumilip ako sa kwarto ni Jimin-hyung.

Pagkapasok ko sa pinto kanina ay may narinig akong parang nabasag dito.

To my surprise, I found Yoongi-hyung standing on the middle of the room. On his feet was his now broken cellphone.

On the other side of the room was Jimin-hyung, sitting on the floor, holding a picture frame.

"Mom... when are you coming home?"

Sobs filled the silence all over the room.

Nagpalipat-lipat ang tingin ko kay Hyung at kay Jimin.

At sa picture.

"Mom... I miss you, we miss you Mom."

A tear dropped from Hyung's eyes. The scene I've never encountered before.

I can feel his heavy breathing, see his trembling hands and the tears that continued to flow on his eyes, just like Jimin's.

"H-hyung..." I managed to speak.

He blinked twice and silently walked out from the room.

Sinundan ko lang siya ng tingin hanggang makalabas siya ng bahay ko. Bumalik ang tingin ko kay Jimin-hyung na nakahiga na ngayon sa sahig at natutulog.

Lumapit ako sa kaniya at tinulungang umayos sa kama, pinulot ko ang kaninang picture na hawak niya.

She looks familiar.

Maybe, she was his Mom. Pero nasaan na siya?

I shook my head, anong kinalaman nito sa inasta ni Hyung kanina? Don't tell me...

No, baka lasing lang si Hyung. He will never cry because of that. Hyung is strong.

***
Sorry for grammatical and spelling errors, I am too lazy to edit!
Thank you! Godbless!
Whatever problem you are facing right now, I know you can get through them!
Fighting!

- ItsKimMiAh -