26⃣

Jungkook 's
(Present)

"If that's the case, hindi tayo pwedeng kumuha ng warrant-"

I felt my phone vibrated that made the whole table move, then everyone turned their attention to me.

"Excuse me? Just continue the discussion," sabi ko bago tumayo at lumabas ng room.

I answered the phone call from Taehyung. He must be on the school, teaching students at this hour.

"Hey,"

"Kookie! Jimin!" He shouted from the other line.

My eyes grew bigger, what's with him? Why is he shouting?

"What? Why?" I asked eagerly, already walking fast, going down the building to my car.

"He's on this hospital!" He shouted again,

"What?" I shouted back, reaching the keys on my pocket.

"Hyung got involve in a small accident and I called Jimin and he came here rushing and he bumped into Yoongi's Mom. It's a big mess, Kook!"

I've heard enough.

I've heard enough to drive as recklessly as I never did before. I know, I have given Jimin-hyung the clue where to find Yoongi-hyung but I never thought he would meet Hyung's Mom. That's a mess.

Ten minutes and I am already on the lobby, witnessing the mess that Taehyung had said earlier.

"Yoongi! My son! You are my son!" An old girl shouting, trying to hug Jimin. Technically, pulling Jimin's shirt that was near to get ripped off. Behind them are three nurses that are trying to console the crazy woman.

Jimin, who was cluelessly standing there, pulling himself from the tight grip of the woman. He was a mess, his nose was basically bleeding, who knows the reason why.

"Kookie! Kookie help! They are trying to keep me away from your cousin!" She cried out loud, looking at me with a big puppy eyes, still gripping Jimin's collar.

"My Yoongi..." she cried,

I heaved a sigh, before walking to their place.

"Tita, no. He's not Yoongi." Sabi ko na lalong nagpaiyak sa kaniya.

"He is Jimin, remember? The guy that Yoongi told you about before. He's Jimin, not Yoongi-hyung," I explained to her.

"B-but.."

"Yes, Tita. But he don't remember you because he is not Yoongi. He is Jimin,"

She nods. From her grip in Jimin's shirt, her hands loosen up and she placed them on Jimin's chest.

"Yoongi..." she uttered one last time.

Hindi nagtagal ay sumama na siya sa mga nurse paalis, habang inasikaso naman ng ibang nurse si Jimin.

Nilapitan ako ni Taehyung after some minutes. We both rushed to Jin-hyung's room and I'm glad he was fine. A minor injury on his left foot and on his left arm.

Matapos nang sandaling pakikipag-usap ay lumabas na din ako para i-check si Jimin.

I saw a nurse coming out from the same room where they brought Jimin earlier.

"Excuse me, how's Park Jimin?" I asked,

"Natutulog na po siya, Sir. Did he took heart transplant before..?" The nurse asked me,

"Hm, why?"

"Nothing, his heart pulse is above normal and the doctor said that he might suffer from panic attack, so I injected him sleeping drugs. As of now, the patient is stable. But the Doctor said, when he wakes up, please immediately report to us." He smiled before bowing down and walks away.

Sumilip ako sa loob ng room, he was there, peacefully sleeping.

A memory flashes back on my mind. Noong mga panahon na akala ko ay simpleng asthma lang ang mayroon siya. He never told us about his heart condition.

Hyung's heart is strong, right? Yeah, he's strong.

***
Sorry for grammatical and spelling errors, I am too lazy to edit!
Thank you! Godbless!
Whatever problem you are facing right now, I know you can get through them!
Fighting!

- ItsKimMiAh -