Benny Rodriguez (Request)

IM SO SORRY THAT THIS TOOK SO LONG I WAS SICK

Requested by: QuicksilverGirl262

Imagine Benny confessing that he likes you

You stood with the bat in your hands unsure of how to stand or what to do. You didnt really want to play baseball but Benny, your best friend, wanted you to play the game he loved so you gave in and attempted it.

Key word here being attempted you were not a baseball player, you painted on your jeans and used pens on your hands and arms to draw flowers and starts and write quotes from your favourite music. You didnt run, or play in the dirt. In fact you absolutely loathed running.

The reason being the fact that you looked funny when you ran. You didnt know why you just did and it made everyone laugh at you so you just never ran.

"Are you sure I should be doing this Benny? Ive never played before and I could get hurt or something." Sure you sounded like a wimp but it was better than being laughed at for your lack of skill or weird run.

"Come on y/n just this once and then if you still hate it you never have to play again I swear." He called to you from where he stood.

(I dont know anything about baseball so I'm skipping stuff)

You sighed and shook your head. After failing to play properly many times and after being made fun of by the rest of the boys you couldnt take it anymore, your eyes began to water and you dropped the bat running off which caused even more laughter to come from the boys.

Once your legs had begun to burn you stopped. You sat down and let the tears roll down your cheeks freely. It wasnt until Benny sat down next to you and put a hand on your back did you realize that youd been followed.

You looked over at him and rubbed your eyes. "You probably think I'm a loser dont you? Crying over a few insults and all." Benny shook his head.

"No I dont think that at all. I think the guys are all losers for making fun of you. It was your first time playing and none of them were any better their first time. And when it comes to your run? I think they shouldnt make fun of something you cant change. Besides, your run is cute just like you are." His hand froze on your back as soon as he finished his sentence as if he had just realized what it was he just said.

You furrowed your eyebrows a bit in confusion as you sniffed a bit. "You think I'm cute?" Benny scratched the back of his neck and for the first time in your life you heard him stumble over his words. You smiled a bit and placed your hand on his right cheek and leaned over kissing his left one.

You had liked Benny since you met him, he always had this cool aura around him that just screamed he would be someone great when he grew up.

Benny smiled at you and wrapped his arm around your shoulders pulling you close to him.

After that day you and Benny were known by everyone as the number 1 couple. You went everywhere together and did everything together. You rarely fought over anything and when you did it was over before you knew it. You were right about him being great when he grew up. He played for the LA Dodgers and became famous for his amazing skills.

The two of you got married right out of high school and had one child, a girl who loved baseball and painted on her jeans.