John Bender

asking john what he thinks of your outfit for your date with andy

"what do you think, is it too much? oh god is it not enough?" you paced back and forth in your dress you had just bought strictly for your date, it had cost all your allowance money from the past two weeks but your best friend john wasnt much help so you picked it alone.

"you look fine y/n quit pacing youre gonna make a hole in the floor. what do you care what i think anyway." he questioned leaning back on your bed and kicking his feet up, shoes still on.

you swatted his feet off your bed and sat down next to him. "because john despite how annoying you can get, youre still my best friend and i care about your opinion."

he scoffed. "well my opinion is that youre going out with a jock loser who probably only asked you out as a dare because even though youre beautiful youre not popular and jocks go out with popular people. we are not popular people."

you gave him a harsh look and shook your head. "just because im not popular doesnt mean anything. andrew is a good guy and i like him a lot so if you dont have anything nice to say about him then dont say anything at all."

a horn honked outside. "and there he is now. good night john ill see you at school tomorrow." you grabbed your bag and started to walk off before john grabbed your arm and pulled you back.

"wait." you turned to face him only to see the most emotion on his face youd ever seen before. "im just trying to save your feelings because i care about you. more than a best friend."

you paused for a second, ignoring the loud honking from outside and your mother yelling for you to come downstairs. "john, why didnt you tell me earlier?"

pt 2????