The opened file

Zach POV

It's been 1 hour since I was thrown into here. One hour since I reunited with Daniel. Gosh Daniel is all cut and bruise all over the damn place. One day we will out of here. One day I will get out of here and and have a family Da- ........ I mean with Alex

Daniel POV

I heard the door open. I see the men throw someone in the room. I whimper hoping that no one going to hurt me. "Hello?" Said I voice that sounded like someone I know. I whimper again hoping that the stranger's voice will come closer. "Is somebody there?" I groan becoming frustrated with this finding game. Finally the man tripped over me. I looked up to see the and only Zachary dean Herron. "Daniel?" Now that man is Zach. Zach looks at me with loving eyes. He comes closer and holds me. He whispers promise into my ear that I hope are not lies or end up in broken promises.

30 minutes later

Jonah POV

I walked into the nurse's office to get my medication for today. I walked into the office and see a opened file laying on the desk. I scan over the file. I see that someone new is coming. A girl. We don't have any girls here beside the workers. I read her profile. Apparently she from Maine. Brown hair, green eyes, and her mane Kate Kirkland . The file doesn't list why she here? Weird that normally that first thing listed. Maybe they just don't know yet? Whatever I'm not going to stress about it.

? POV

I walked into what I like to call it the hell hole. I head to the main office. "Can I see Mr. Davis please." I the secretary's "sure sweetie down that hallway 6th door on the right" she said with a fake smile on her face. I walked to Mr. Davis office.

"You wanted to see me?" I asked just going into the office without knocking. "You could have knocked" he said with no emotions on his face. "I could have" I said slyly

"Well alright Ms.Kirkland. Here what I need you to do." He hands me a file that is sealed closed. "Thanks dad." I said walking out the office.

I headed to my car. Opened the door and sat down and opened the file. As I go over the file I realize that bastard has really gone this far.

A/n
Gosh Mr. Davis is such a bastard