New members

"Before me start this weeks club meeting I want to introduce our new member." The room went silent as the students turned to Homura and a older student. "This is Ayuko Amajiki she is a 3rd year student and our newest" she announced. "Hey come on we just can go inviting random chicks to our club you don't know in we can trust her." Kaminari protested. Meneta, Mio and Aoyama stood up to agree with him. Amajiki stood back feeling shy and disheartened at the 3 students feeling suspiciously about her but Homura squeezed her hand telling her it was ok. "Sit your  asses down. first of all this random chick has saved my life from villains trying to kidnap me twice and I trust her with my goddamn life! And second Mio the fuck I thought you were more accepting than this!" Homura spat. The students sat back down. "Now let's get to Meneta drawing of the girl who broke into her house". Amajiki sat next to Homura holding onto her arm for dear life, The younger student comforted the shy girl but putting her head on her shoulder.

-

"STOP RIGHT THERE VILLAIN!" Storm (Lumina) Uravity And Shoto run down the narrow hall trying to apprehend Hera after catching her attacking a Second year student who was doing there daily jog. They reached a dead end. Hera glared at the 3 heroes through her black feathered mask and hood before smirking and pulling a knife and lighting it on fire. "So your Quirk is fire this is going to be easy" Shoto said stepping forward before creating a glacier and sent it flying in the young girls direction. She jumped and slid down towards the heroes and throwing herself at Ochaco flaming knife in hand. Lumina quickly created a blasted of wind blowing knocking everyone away and throwing Hera against the stone wall making her let out a small wimpier upon impact. The Bunette stood up seconds later and dived to her right as shap shards of ice come flying towards her. Ochaco stepped forward "please make this easier for all of us and just su..." a purple portal formed behind Hera and The Master stood out. "Hera!~ we need a meeting now so come with me please" "Come on Master, this was just getting fun" Hera pouted before sighing and step into into the purple mist. "I am so sorry to interrupt but I know we will be able to continue this later~" Itsuki followed Hera into the mist. "Are you girls ok?" Shoto asked Lumina nodded in reply "what was that all about?"

-

Hera and Itsuki sat to a leather lounge in a dark dusty lobby room. A pale skinny hooded woman walked in and took a seat across from the duo. "Ahh Shigaraki nice to meet you!" Itsuki smiled "ugg I hate that name, just call me Yuki" the woman took off her hood with her burnt red and purple hands to show thick long frizzy blue hair and large beautiful, enchanting, turquoise eyes. She had a long cut going from her cheek to her jaw and a small burn under her right eye.

"Ok well Yuki, it has come to my attention that we are striving for the same goal" "true" Yuki cut off Itsuki "however I don't stoop as low as murdering innocent children, I'm not my father." Hera stood from her seat and grabbed Yuki's shirt "who are you to tell us how to do our jobs!" She spat "we spent 7 years planning this and you this some bitch's judgment it gonna change us. I don't like killing so don't ever think I do!" The blue haired woman rolled her eyes and looked over at Itsuki "control your girlfriend please" Itsuki pulled Hera back into her seat. "Just cuz I don't like your methods doesn't mean I'm not going help" Yuki said staring at Hera. "You may use the League of Villains to compliment your plan whatever it is" "thank you Yuki" Itsuki stood up and held out his hand to shake hands but Yuki refused "na we shake hands hand you will receive the most painful burn ever" she laughed

"Welcome to the league of Villains!"

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Sorry for the short chapter I'm really tired