Suicide or Murder

Small trigger warning. A chapter has a bad panic attack. Also the pic has nothing to do with the story I made it for my girlfriend and I was proud of it.

"LAST NIGHT AT 11:50 PM, THE BODY OF THE NO. 3 HERO SHOTO TODOROKI WAS FOUND IN A RIVER HERE HIS HOUSE. AT FIRST THE POLICE TREATED THIS AS AN ACCIDENT, THEN A MURDER BUT THEY CONTUDED IT WAS MOST LIKELY A SUCIDE DUE TO A SEDATIVE LIKE POSION THEY FOUND IN HIS BODY. A POISION MOSTLY USED IN SLEEPING PILLS. THE PUBLIC SUPECT IT WAS BOUGHT ON BY THE DEATH OF HIS WIFE LUMINA TODOROKI OR THE HERO STORM HOWEVER FAMILY MEMBERS ARE NOT CONVINCED, SAYING IT WASNT LIKE HIM. THERE WILL BE A PUBLIC MOMORIAL NEXT WEEKEND."

Mio punched the window glass of the shops the tv was displayed in. "The police got it wrong. He was killed..." the crying girl whispered. Touya looked at her confused. "I KNOW HIM BETTER THEN THE DAMN COPS HE...he...... someone killed him.... I know it."

The three Todoroki's continued there walk to UA where the Jr Heroes club was waiting for her. She dried her tears and ran to her friends as she hugged them all. "I'm sorry for not trusting you Shigaraki." Hiro smiled at Touya as he held Mio in a warm embrace. "We already called the principal, Shou will be staying at UA for the time being." Mio informed patting her brother on the head. Everyone introduced themselves and started showing the young boy around.

-

"Hera, Shigaraki, come sit. It's time for a meeting" The Master's voice echoed through the hideout which was disguised as a warehouse. The two girls made their way into the large room and sat at the long table. "First I have some good news. The no.3 hero is no more." Izuki announced happily. Yuki's eyes lit up but Hera just looked down at her hands not really showing any emotion. "It was easy, he really needs to check who's there before he opens the door, Hera? Aren't you happy" "why would I care. If there is nothing else I'm really tired" she stood up and left the room. "Why would she be happy?" The steal blue haired girl asked. "Let's just say she doesn't have a family because of him. Now that that's done I have something for you. The street villains that work for me photographed this." Izuki smiled sliding Yuki a photo of Mio, Shou and a Maroon haired student that looked very familiar to her. "Finally found you... brother."

-

Mio kissed her brother on the forehead while tucking him under the blankets. All the students worked to set up a little sleeping area for Shou in the living room with a small table, a pillow fort and a small bed made out of cardboard, pillows and a large soft blanket. "Mio... is daddy going to come back to take us home?" The child asked innocently. Mio's eyes were dry and she put on a big smile. "You know how dad said mum was on a holiday? Well daddy missed her so he went with her."
"When are they coming back?"
"Not for a while but we will see them again" she gave Shou one more kiss before she left to have a shower and get ready for bed.

The hot water was comforting as it soaked her waist length hair. She gazed at her feet in a melancholy trance, letting the water roll over her body. Her hand lazily twisted the tap turning off the flow. The room was cold so she rushed over to the towel to wrap herself up. She wiped the fog off the mirror so she could see herself clearly. Grabbing the comb she started brushing her hair.

"Wow sweetheart it's getting so long. How about we braid it?"

"Mum?" She dropped her brush and stumbled back against the wall grabbing her chest.

A 3 year old Mio and a 6 year old Ayano sat in front of the Tv watching Shoto and Deku work together fighting a huge villain "woooooooooooow daddy is so cool" Ayano beamed "he sure is" there mother replied

Mio slipped and fell to her knees as she felt a lake of tears forming.

Mio was in the burnt forest placing a small flower she picked on a tree which had 'Ayano' written on the side. "Daddy keeps telling me you're gone. Your just lost right? You will come back the heroes will find you."

"Mio your mother and I have good news." Lumina walked in holding an ultrasound of an unborn Shou"

"Stupid kid" Mio was pushed to the ground by a small group of high schoolers. Shou came running out of nowhere to stop them but the bullies pulled out there knifes."

"NO"

"Shou stood up from just been hit down but there was something different. Shou was slowly transforming into Ayano.

"STOP" Mio grabbed fists full of her hair. What was this? Was she hallucinating? Was Aizawa some how using his quirk without touching her?

Shou who is now Ayano once again stood in front of Mio protecting her. "I will always protect you Mio" she whispered before the bullies melted into Hera and the master.

"STOPPP!"

Mio's vision went red soaked in her sister blood. She looked down but there was more then Ayano, next to her lay Shou, Lumina and Shoto. All dead.

Mio screamed as she faded in and out of real life and the Hallucination. The door knob started to wobble before it bursts open. Hiro looked down at the shaking girl who was sitting in the corner of the room between the bath and the toilet. "Mio!?" She didn't respond, she just keeps pulling her hair and sobbing loudly. The green eyed boy sat down next to her and moved her hands away from her head so he could see her face. Hiro pulled Mio onto his lap before he starts slowly rocked back and forward calmly telling her that she was ok and it was all in her head but it wasn't working. Hiro lifted the smaller girl so she was sitting on his lap facing him. Mio dug her head into the crook of the freckled boys neck as he slowly hummed and running his fingers through Mio's hair. "Please just breath" he said as his eyes got wet. The girls frantic breathing slowed as she soaked up the warmth from Hiro. It got slower and slower and slowly, Mio felt drowsy. Her eyes went heavy and the soothing hum from Hiro made it better.

Hiro looked down at the sleeping and softly smiled. He picks her up and carries her to her dorm room. Mio was slowly placed on the bed, Hiro tried his hardest not to wake her. He sat next to her brushing her long hair away from her peaceful face. When he was sure Mio was warm and cozy, he gave her pale white hand a small kiss. He stood up but only to have something tug at his arm. "Please don't leave me" Mio whispered half asleep. Hiro nodded and quietly ran over to the White dresser to grab a shirt she could use as pajamas seeing she was still only in her towel. He blushed slightly as she slowly put it on whilst she was still laying down. He climbed into the pastel purple bed but the only problem was that it was a single, so he moved in and hugged Mio from behind trying not to get to close as Mio wasn't wearing pants.

The young hero smiled as he hears the faint snores from Mio knowing he had finally succeeded in getting her to sleep. Hiro traced circles on Mio's lower stomach trying to piece together what happened in the bathroom. Was it the news about her father? He thought to himself. He shook his head to wipe away all those thoughts, all that mattered now was making Mio feel safe and warm. Hiro placed his head on the back of Mio's neck and pulled himself closer and slowly drifted off.

—————————————————————————————————

Next few chapters are going to be cute and happy cuz dis is making me sad ☹️