Thanks sis (final)

Mio was getting her wounds patched up, Hiro, Homura and Toda waited outside.
"Where's Mr Shinzo?" Hiro asked.
"Waiting for the master to get out of surgery, the doctor's think he's going to survive." Toda answered before the three when quiet again. It felt strange. The three of them have known each other their whole life, but they have never felt more like strangers than in that moment. Feeling awkward Homura stood up.
"Where are you going?" Toda said, he looked at her basically begging her not to leave.
"I'm going to cheek on my dad."

The halls were empty other than some nurses and to be honest Homura thought it looked like a scene from a horror movie. Sadly on the way to her father's room she would have to walk past Ayuko's. Staring at her feet she tried to speed past the room so as not to see her corpse.
"Homura...?" Homura stopped and looked at the person who said her name. Ayuko was sitting hunched over on the bed with a hand placed on her stomach where the bullet hit. Homura stared blankly for a minute before she screamed and jumped onto Ayuko's bed
"A...AY I thought you died!" she barely said though the sobs.
"I thought I did too, but... I saw a vision, everything good that has ever happened to me seemed to play on loop in my mind... and it was that that gave me the strength to try and stay alive." Ayuko smiled. Homura made a mental note to thank Katsuko later but right now she didn't care. She just hugged her, nothing more nothing less, holding her was the most important thing right now. The sun started to rise giving the room a hopeful pick and pink glow.

-

Kiki was being escorted out of the hospital by her father when Tokoyami called out to them.
"Wait up!" He yelled.
"What's up Haru... did.." Kiki stopped when Tokoyami hugged her.
"Sorry, I'm just happy we got you back." Tokoyami backed away and mumbled shyly.
"I should thank you in some way. I would probably be dead if it wasn't for you. How about lunch tomorrow?" Kiki proposed.
"Umm s...sure"
"Cool it's a date then!" The short girl laughed. Tokoyami blushed and didn't know what to say. He turned on his quirk and hopped away to get away and not embarrass himself more. Kiki giggled and left with her dad.

-

Mio was sitting in Hiro's room. She had got out of the hospital last night and she was spending a few days at Midoriya's house until they heard from school. Hiro was getting a lecture from Deku so Mio was by herself when there was a tap on the window. Mio opened it and Ayano jumped in.
"Ayano? What do you want?" Mio whispered sitting back down.
"Well, I came to say goodbye." Mio shot up and grabbed her sister's shoulder.
'NO... you can't go..." Ayano looked at her confused.
"I thought you hated me... I thought you would be happy that I was leaving." Mio stared at her feet and traced the scar on her face with her fingers, the sacr Ayano gave her. Mio did hate her... at least she thinks she does.
"Well I always wished you would come back and now you have..." Mio stood up and hugged her sister.
"I hate you, but you're still my sister... so if you're going to go... just be careful" Ayano started to cry but she was about to wipe away before Mio broke the hug. Ayano turned back to the window.
"I need to take care of something first, but when we are safe I will send a letter." The brunette smiled and jumped out. Mio started to smile until she processed what Ayano said.
What does she mean by "we"...

-

"Listen up students!" All the members of The jr heroes club stood in a line in front of Nezu who was standing on a large podium. All of them were thinking they would be expelled for hunting villains behind the teachers back and leaving school grounds.
"I want to thank you all!" The rodent smiled.
"One hundred students died this year and that number would be a lot higher if it wasn't for you younglings. You showed true heroism by putting your fellow students' lives before your own. Do get me wrong your guys are still going to be punished but we will not expel you all!" all the students looked around and smiled at each other knowing that this meant they had won, they had defeated their first villain, they had completed the first step in becoming heroes.

-

"You have a visitor." the guard opened the door and Ayano slowly walked in. Izuki was lying helpless in the bed still recovering from his wound.
"I knew it wouldn't last, however I never thought it would be your to end it Hera..." Ayano didn't respond to him, she just stared him down and sneered at him.
"What are you going to do now? Live a happy life now, go to college, have a family, get bullied and brainwashed by the heroes?!"
"I'm going to fix everything you have destroyed," She said in a serious monotone voice.
"Me and my child are going to live a happy life without you." she turned to the door.
"Child! What! Hera get back here this minute! GET BACK HERE NOW!" She didn't even stop to look at him and gave him no piece of mind as she shut the door and made her way down to the harbor where a boat was waiting for her.

-

"Have you heard anything from your sister?" Homura asked. Mio shook her head as she sat on the roof railing.
"How are your dads?" Hiro muttered. Homura showed him a picture that Ejirou sent her for her dad back in his hero costume. After a few more questions the old friends sat awkwardly looking down at the large group of students being welcomed back to school after quitting a few months back. Being alone together again felt wrong, no one really wanted to talk.
"So...we won...?" Todo looked up at the group and smiled making everyone cheer up a bit.
"You know what. After school, let's race to the cafe down the road, the last one there has to pay for every one, you know like we used to." Everyone looked up at Homura with excitement in there's eyes.
"Sounds good but how about we challenge everyone and we can all go together?"
"That sounds good Mio!" they texted to group chat and told them where to race to after class.
"This is gonna be fun!"

-

Dear Mio Todoroki,
It's me Ayano. I know it's been a while since everything, two years actually, but I am doing well. I have met up with some old friends of mine in Korea and we have created a vigilante organization where the first thing we are going to do is help erase everything Izuki did and then just take out villain groups that plague the streets. It's gonna be fun.

You will be graduating soon and become a hero. My eyes will be glued to the tv screen watching you succeed and become the best hero in the world. I mean you already have your first fan, Lumina loves to hear stories about her Aunt Mio the famous hero. I wish she could meet you one day but right now it's still too dangerous since what's left of the league of villains are after me.

Are you still with Hiro? He's a nice boy, you two are good together and I hope he's doing good, actually I hope all your friends are good because I know they all care for you.

Anyway I got to go, I'm sorry this is a short letter but I just wanted to say hi.

Your sister,

Ayano Todoroki

PS: Sorry about your face but you look like a real badass hero with that scar.

-