The Bakugou-Kirishima family

NSFWish for the pic above but not really??? IKD a warning just in case. (Also it kinda old so sorry if it's crap.)

—————————————————————————————————
Eijiro wrestled with Akio to brush his hair which he hated. "Stay still ya lil monster!" The redhead giggled "Noooooo~ I like my hair messy!" Akio trying to act extra cute so his pa would let him go. "Sigh ... fine." Akio cheered at his win and ran over to his dad to get breakfast. Akio looked almost identical to his father Katsuki, the only difference being his midnight black hair that was always messy which drove Eijiro insane.Another thing different is that his family suspects he may be quirkless. Most people get there power around the age of 4 but Akio was 6 and nothing yet. Katsuki still holds onto the hope that he is a late bloomer.

"Do you miss your sister?" the blonde asked. The young boy nodded in response still with a mouth full of cereal. They explained that they had sent a permission form saying Homura could come home for a few days because they were pro heroes and able to protect them. But the main reason was Homura wanted to introduce her as her girlfriend, they knew each other but they didn't know they were dating.

-

Mio sat in her room finishing the rest of her homework when a knock slightly started her. "Mio~" Shou announced from the other side of the door. She opened the door and fell back in surprise. "F..Fuyumi, Natsuo!?" Mio stuttered as she fell to her knees and put her head to the ground in apology. "Please please don't be mad. Grandpa was trying to hurt Shou and I wasn't thinking. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Fuyumi and Natsuo watched the girl beg in confusion. Natsuo bent down and put his hand on Mio's back. "Don't be sorry. We're not mad at you." The brunette breathed a sigh of relief as she looked up. "Endeavour is at home and we are not letting him anywhere near you anymore" Fuyumi kindly smiled. "And we came to share some exciting news." Mio stood up and gave her Aunty and Uncle a small hug. "Your grandma is finally going to be discharged from the hospital after 30 years!"
"What!?"
"Yeah on the same day as Natsuo's birthday so we're going to have a joint celebration. I asked your friends down stairs already." The white and red haired woman smiled and waited for a response, Mio's face changed excited to nervous to angry u till it landed on sad. "I'm... I'm sorry I can't go. But have fun" she shut the door locking out her family out. There were a few knocks but they went unheard. She slid down the door and stared at the silver staff hidden in the corner of the room.

-

"Welcome home, I just got Akio to sleep" Katsuki sighed flopping on the lounge as his husband came back from work. Eijiro followed Katsuki and sat next to him on the lounge. "How was work?" The blonde asked. "Same old same old. I'm really tired though." The redhead pulled the larger man onto his lap to give I'm a hug while giving him small kisses on Katsuki's neck. "Hey dumbass, stop that tickles."
"I have been working all day and you have done nothing so I get to do whatever I want." Eijiro smirked pulling the blonde closer to kiss his lips. In response Katsuki turned around to straddle his husband deepening the kiss. The doorbell rings. Katsuki growls in annoyance as he was just starting to enjoy himself. "Homura and Tamaki are here early." He mumbled opening the door. "Hel... ACK"
"Kat!?"
"Eijiro get Akio and run...Umff" Katsuki is cut off by another punch to the stomach by a hooded villain.

-

Ayuko breathed a sigh of relief as the Bakugou-Kirishima residence came into view knowing they make it without an interaction with a villain but she will have to face another challenge. Having dinner with her new (and first) girlfriends parents and brother. The taller girl gripped on the Homura's and tighter. "Ay? You good?"
"What...what if your dads don't like me?"
"Ha don't be stupid, they have met you before and they love ya."
"I know but what if the don't think in right for you or...or...or what if your brother hates me?"
"Well if they do all my dads are going to get is my foot up there ass, and don't worry about Akio. He's a little shit but he usually nice to people." Homura held Ayuko's hand tighter and smiled. "Everything will be fine."