1. Just Friends

Liam felt his body clash against the closed door of his bedroom. He groaned, immediately stifled by Theo's lips on his own, lips that were sought, tongues intertwined and hands that ran through each reachable flap of skin.

He did not even know how they had got at that point. A moment ago they were at the hospital, in front of Gabe's body, the next they were in the pick-up to Liam's house, and Liam had asked Theo to stay with him for that night, and a moment later, they were kissing hastily and urgently stumbling in the entrance and up the stairs.

Liam stumbled his hand away from Theo's back, groping around beside him to find the damned handle of the door. And when he found it, he turned it without hesitation. The pressure on the door caused it to open wide, and slam with a deafening clang. Fortunately, his parents were not at home that weekend!

Without separating even for a second, Theo trudged pushing Liam too and ending up on the beta's bed. Theo panted against his lips, hands gripping the sheets beneath him as he shifted his attention to Liam's neck and chest. Liam made a faint growl, pulling Theo's lips back against his, before reversing their positions with a quick move.

Theo chuckled "Bully"

"Shut up, Theo" Theo moved his hands back onto the beta back, sliding them under the shirt, caressing his skin with eagerness. Liam groaned when Theo bit his bottom lip hard, "Asshole" he whispered to him.

"Let me strip you" Theo commented, amused, sitting up and carrying Liam with him, now sitting on his lap. Theo quickly took off his shirt and then began to kiss him frantically. Liam instead grabbed Theo's shirt snatching it without much preamble, earning a judging glance from Theo. "That's the way you want it?" Theo challenged him.

And instead of letting himself fall down on his back, he pushed forward, so that Liam was back again below him. Liam let out a faint snarl before ending up again silenced by Theo's soft lips on his.

He thought perhaps that he could leave control in Theo. After all, what did he suppose to control? He did not even know what was happening right now, how it happened, how they got there and why. What they would do tomorrow, how they would look at each other. He only knew that he wanted Theo to continue to kiss him, now and all night long.

He felt Theo hands reach the button of his jeans and undo it. Liam gasped again against Theo's lips, and probably winced, because Theo separated himself from him a few millimeters, just to be able to speak looking into his eyes. "Have you ever done it?" He asked. "Yes," Liam snapped, amused.

"With a guy?"

"..No" he replied wavering this time.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No!"

Theo chuckled before kissing him again, as he hardly freed him from his pants.

"Have you ever done it?" Liam panted.

"No, I never even kissed someone like this." Liam held back hardly from uttering a snarl of satisfaction at that phrase, and tried to ignore the idea of possession that had crossed his mind. But he could not avoid his hands reaching Theo's jeans, clinging to them firmly. He would have torn them like the shirt, if Theo had not stopped him. "Stop, tiger, I will still need of my clothes tomorrow" And he quickly got rid of it without further damage, getting on top of him again.

They struggled a little longer for the predominance, slipping in the meantime under the sheets and getting rid of all the clothes left on them. In the end, Theo had the better, and now was on top of Liam, the hands that nailed the wrists of the beta against the mattress, while the lips moved on his hot and sweaty body.